:

celeb

PETA raises concern about BTS’ endorsement of mcdonald’s

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, PartySick said:

Let me know if it's good :gum:

I might stop by McD's tomorrow after work on my way home to try it :toofunny: then I'll post a hate review :toofunny:

that would likely be me too..., if they didn't color me surprise with it :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Imagine two of the loudest fan bases on the bird app clashing :air: its a stan war of epic proportions 

peta stans vs bts stans 

Economy
37 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Burger King does fries and burgers better, Wendy's does nuggets better, and KFC does chicken better in general :legend:

The McCafé items slap though, ngl.

Also, I just realized this is like the third time I've quoted you in the last hour :emma: I swear I'm not stalking you, your posts are just the most interesting I guess :emma:

Is the BBQ sauce even different than regular BBQ sauce? Or are BTS stans really just paying for the cardboard packaging?

Reveal hidden contents

And am I going to sit here and pretend I didn't do the same damn thing when I bought golden oreos with food dye in a pink package? :emma:

I have no idea cuz i typically always get sweet and sour. I have to assume the BBQ had something to do with BTS :bear:

These days i rarely go to mcdonalds for fast food tho as i got sick and tired of it. I either go to Burger King, Taco Bell (my fav), KFC or Subway. Id go to Pita Pit more often too but theres none in my work route that i know of

Mcdonalds only has 3 things i love. The fries, the McChicken burger, and the nuggets which i craved yesterday

Also BK nuggets are trash :cyanlights:

Auther
1 hour ago, iku said:

Oh god they are gonna get it from those stans :wtfga: 

I guess there is some good to the toxicity of stan culture. 

:pray:

GagaSine
1 hour ago, GagaSine said:

Ugh the most annoying organization :bear:

I can't believe people are sad reacting me when I've been vegan for 3 1/2 years, have been allergic to milk since childhood and have eaten beef maybe 3 times in my life. :crossed: PETA still sucks 

sarahb

All animal rights groups are trash, PETA is just the loudest one.

There I said it. 

Animal welfare groups are great and should be supported though. 

PartySick
26 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Imagine two of the loudest fan bases on the bird app clashing :air: its a stan war of epic proportions 

peta stans vs bts stans 

deer popcorn GIF

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮

I think I'm dying of pop forum brain because "STOP PROMOTING DEAD CHICKENS" immediately made me imagine that BTS has a song called 'Dead Chickens' that this person doesn't want charting

Spoiler

Remember all the jokes we made about Gaga's chickens during the Malibu fire :air: We're going to hell

⚡🐲

OhHenny2020

Just had them with the Sweet Chili and Cajun. They were amazing! I always felt they were lacking in sauces and these were great. :golfclap:

Archived