💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people on here never happy with Gaga anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I relate so much to this. :bradley: I started loving because of her music and being different from the rest and I love her even more now because of her kindness. :heart:

Yeah, I bought TFM and liked it a lot. Then she put out BTW and I remember thinking that it was very different from what I expected and that she had some balls to put that out after TFM. So I searched on youtube, found some interviews, was very intrigued of how smart she is, then I found Poker Face live on the piano, fell in love with her talent and here I am, lol. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

See, you care way more about their personal life than I do. While I'm aware fame doesn't make you happy, I'm done acting like I pity pop stars. It's a lifestyle people would kill for. Sure they have issues, but they're the definition of 1st world issue. And while they're valid, they're absolutely not gonna keep me from criticizing them cause like... I too have issues lol? Everyone has them, and the last thing I'm gonna do is act like a rich person's issues are an excuse to everything when minimum wage workers who have to provide for their kids can't afford to skip a day at work no matter how bad it gets.

I'm not talking about downright trashing celebrities (which, I mean, is also ok... they're sitting pretty on their millions, they don't give a **** what you think about them lol), but I'm not afraid to use the real words like I do with other celebrities. You guys have no problem calling Katy a fad (which... let's be realistic, at this point in her career, she is), and I have no problem calling Gaga a sell-out based on her behaviour the last years.

If I told you I don't want Gaga life, would you believe me? Cause i don't. (Sure I would love some more money, but wouldn't want her life in order to have it, so believe me i prefer my poor life, without skipping a day at work). Look I'm not interested in her personal life, but i admire the woman for sure, plus, the thing is, as an artist she is my "cup of tea", her versatility became my ultimate obsession. Katy Perry a fad? Lol the girl is doing amazing, seems pretty happy with her life, i hope Gaga can find that happiness too. 

GagasEarCondom

People nitpick everything that she doesnt do

People are wining about her being a crash grabber for the BTW merch

But if she gave nothing everyone would say she didn't care about the album

She gives a whole album last year and people call her lazy for not dropping MV completely dismissing the fact that she was getting into character for a movie, had a family member hospitalized, gave awareness to actual issues, encouraged us to vote etc.

I may joke around but people genuinely annoy me when I see then full on hating on her no matter what she does

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

freebit
1 hour ago, Magui said:

I sometimes wonder, what enjoyment some people here still have with her and wonder what is going to take for them to stop following her, give her attention be interested in her... I confess if I was disappointed with her as an artist (some even as a person), at least that's what I get from some comments, i probably wouldn't be here (i mean I mostly read and participate on threads about Gaga).  And I do wonder how fandoms work regarding other artists (since I only know this one), i wonder if it's all the same.

I feel like people who constantly complain on here are probably like that IRL w/ everything. 

ARTFAP

i love gaga on whatever she does. i love million reasons music video and Joanne era..i dont know why most of yall hate the Million Reasons MV it captured the vibe of the song..its not always "werrrk yaaaaas gaga avantgarde" moment

Magui
8 minutes ago, freebit said:

I feel like people who constantly complain on here are probably like that IRL w/ everything. 

Perhaps...but i tend to think that online debate/arguing is very different from face to face debate in real life. However I definitely don't complain much lol, even when I should do it, cause i know stuff isn't right, guess isn't in my nature ( some stuff at work i really should and more vehemently)

BlingNotTheMusic

It's actually a lot more complicated than I can put into words but to put simply:

We fell in love with a pop star, and she continues to withdraw and care less and less about being a pop star. 

So it makes sense people would be disappointed if she's not providing as much content as she has in the past, or compared to her peers, or recognizing an album she released just last year. I think it's also we see so much potential and a lot of missed opportunities (Chromatica era to the Future Nostalgia era for example)

I take what Gaga gives us and accept and support it. But it doesn't mean I'm not disappointed or let down by her seeming lack of effort as a pop star. The truth is, no one is really like her and the expectation for what we receive as "Gaga fans" was created by her. But we all know the struggles she has had so her output as a pop star has changed  and we just have to accept it... unfortunately.

EDIT: On top of all this, we must respect her as a person and appreciate her vulnerability with being vocal about her past and present struggles. This makes me love her more and her health is miles more important than what we debate about on a website.

JusKeepBreathin

There can be 100 people in GGD and 99 of them don’t believe in Gaga but all it takes is one and it just changes your whole life… 

Don't focus too much on the 99. Focus on the 1 instead. :heart:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProdigyARTPOP
10 hours ago, Enigma said:

Because we genuinely aren’t a fan of what she puts out or the way her career is going lately? 

Very obvious answer lol, but obviously you live in a reality where it’s inconceivable to dislike things Gaga do and it’s all us being bitter haters or something

So then if you’re not a fan of what she’s putting out or where her career is going lately then why be here on Gaga forum?

Why spend your days constantly critiquing someone who simply isn’t doing it for you anymore, why not find something much more rewarding to spend your time on,

and someone calling you out for always having something borderline rude or disrespectful doesn’t mean they live in a fantasy land in regards to Gaga, it just mean your comments come off far from you having a constructive criticism to share or worthwhile opinion/thought to add to the discussions. 

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

So then if you’re not a fan of what she’s putting out or where her career is going lately then why be here on Gaga forum?

Why spend your days constantly critiquing someone who simply isn’t doing it for you anymore, why not find something much more rewarding to spend your time on,

and someone calling you out for always having something borderline rude or disrespectful doesn’t mean they live in a fantasy land in regards to Gaga, it just mean your comments come off far from you having a constructive criticism to share or worthwhile opinion/thought to add to the discussions. 

I'm guessing masochism syndrome in some of these  :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tinnitus15

well of course there gonna be negative opinions too.Thats with everything.Some of her moves recently were Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race but we can't do anything about it.But still cant understand the hate other pop stars get here.I mean the amount of hate dua gets in her threads here are like next level.From some of the users,who defend Gaga like the rent is due,i've seen so many hateful comments about Dua "milking" the era or being everywhere.I always laugh when some say that Dua does smth cuz she's a cash grabber,while Miss Gaga...:laughga:.I support gaga but cant understand why we cant share our thoughts about her,without someone saying that we are negative.For instance the brands deals are so many since 2020 and it seems odd.:oops:

Nathaniel Arven

If you need to **** on the work of a musician, a painter, a singer, whatever, maybe it's time that you do this thing you always dreamed to do, grow some flowers on your balcony, go to see your grandma at the nursing home. DO SOMETHING, You're BORED but in the wrong way... Dude. Try some new tea brand. 

At least if your opinion is negative please don't make it a whole thread (there might already be a thread opened to discuss about that topic and you can simply make a post). It's all about the headlines. 

D0_-0w7WsAEJz36.jpg

don't be the one to make GGD look like this. It's really unflattering for yo.

Nathaniel Arven
7 hours ago, Delaytica said:

ess about being a pop star. 

pop stars sell sh**t all the time. a89a5df07__750x0__q85.jpgpouvez-des-spice-girls-produit-officiel-

Gagas lil monster

Because they're bored and desperate for attention and rep points. 

I'm all of these things so I just make threads attacking myself instead. Maybe they should do the same 

With Peace and love

Helxig

I'm starting to think that websites like this and Twitter are just magnets for whiny, complaintive, perpetually unsatisfied fans, and that it's not a reflection of the fanbase as a whole...

But maybe that's just wishful thinking :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived