šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS & Tara to discuss ARTPOP with fans on @TriconOutsold's IG Live

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If we are thinking about the same Q&A (a few weeks ago at an ARTPOP listening party?), he actually did it. But we learned nothing new that we didn't know already. Except that he was very unsatisfied when he had to give the album to the record label

Ā I made this comment before i was educated that it was a fan event i apologize for the confusion if I just fed you false information

Who knows there may be a q&a but I just learned that (the details we have at least) that itsĀ a celebration of ARTPOP for a whole week

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11

so we are not allowed to appreciate art anymore??? ....

Mad Architect of Light

TimisaMonster

Hey knows damn well we want ACT IIĀ :giveup:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Babylon Dynasty
2 hours ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Damn I feel like deleting this I was just updating on something I found in my Instagram feedĀ :selena:

this is exactly why I didn't post about itĀ yesterday when I noticed, negativity is everywhereĀ :selena:

Strike a pose ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ’–

Babylon Dynasty

Tara looks GORGEOUS in the videoĀ :bradley:

GagasEarCondom
Just now, Rebel said:

Itā€™s BTW month, respect the legendary album smh

This is being celebrated in June not MayĀ So Excited Reaction GIF

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, Rebel said:

Itā€™s BTW month, respect the legendary album smh

it will be in June not May soĀ :stalkga:

Nevermind997

Some of you need to go for a walk and chill... he worked on the album and he has every right to talk about it as much as he wants... if Gaga doesn't want to that's ok, but he is his own person and has every right to do whatever he wants to... if you don't like it just skip it and ignore it... easy as that

Cookie Tookie

Some of yā€™all make me laugh. You do realize ARTPOP is just as much DJWSā€™s work as it is Gagaā€™s? This was his child. And those of you who think itā€™s inappropriate for him to talk about an album/era he fully invested himself in physically, mentally, and creatively are just as insensitive to his experience and his story. Let him celebrate ARTPOP ffs.Ā 

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Some of yā€™all make me laugh. You do realize ARTPOP is just as much DJWSā€™s work as it is Gagaā€™s? This was his child. And those of you who think itā€™s inappropriate for him to talk about an album/era he fully invested himself in physically, mentally, and creatively are just as insensitive to his experience and his story. Let him celebrate ARTPOP ffs.Ā 

PERIOD

Im tired of these haters

Crawl back from once you came!

Wrong Turn Oops GIF

Quentin
2 hours ago, Lilbit said:

Yā€™all are to blame. Donā€™t act II scared now.Ā enable fix my life GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

Ā 

Fixedt

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

• Admin locked this topic

Archived