đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Billie Eilish: New song out next week

alsemanche

Featured Posts

LDGA

She wasted the hype with "Your Power" , hopefullly the next song is better or she is going to start having trouble. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

I swear everyone is threatening to release next week/month I hope it doesn't affect Taylor's plans to finally release 1989 TV :pray:

Nothing affets Taylor lol. Even if Adele, Rihanna and Beyoncé drop surprise albums next month the same Taylor fans will be there buying her merch and re-releases.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

:reductive:

I'm not saying it in a way that it could affect sales, Taylor is gonna get the #1 even if she releases the same day as Billie, I'm saying that all these new girls are releasing music this month and I'm scared Taylor is gonna push back her dates to not steal their thunder, and imo i think at this point 1989 TV is overdue, I hope the June 4 rumors are true tho.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Nothing affets Taylor lol. Even if Adele, Rihanna and Beyoncé drop surprise albums next month the same Taylor fans will be there buying her merch and re-releases.

Same as the reply above for you.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

is threatening to release

The word choice. :deadbanana:

C9TQaSJU0AEOleb.jpg

Hyperobject
3 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

I'm not saying it in a way that it could affect sales, Taylor is gonna get the #1 even if she releases the same day as Billie, I'm saying that all these new girls are releasing music this month and I'm scared Taylor is gonna push back her dates to not steal their thunder, and imo i think at this point 1989 TV is overdue, I hope the June 4 rumors are true tho.

omg, i was just messing around, sorry :bear: 

But yeah Taylor would probably love to have people focused on 1989 solely 

StarstruckIllusion

let’s pray it’s a banger this time :billie:

gypsy101
5 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Yaaas! Bought tickets to her show next year :enigma:

same! because i had tix to see her last year i got a special presale on tuesday so i’ll be seeing her in Detroit!

gypsy101
4 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

I swear everyone is threatening to release next week/month I hope it doesn't affect Taylor's plans to finally release 1989 TV :pray:

“finally”? Fearless TV just came out last month

IllusionLover
12 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

“finally”? Fearless TV just came out last month

It's Taylor swift we're talking about, she might as well wake up tomorrow and release a new album.

Also you wouldn't expect her to make this era last long, it's literally just a re-release, and Fearless TV is gonna be 2 months old in two weeks and the hype around it died like 2-3 weeks ago, all her fans are now focused on when is she gonna announce the next one since it's known that she's planning to release as many albums as she can this year.

gypsy101
50 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

It's Taylor swift we're talking about, she might as well wake up tomorrow and release a new album.

Also you wouldn't expect her to make this era last long, it's literally just a re-release, and Fearless TV is gonna be 2 months old in two weeks and the hype around it died like 2-3 weeks ago, all her fans are now focused on when is she gonna announce the next one since it's known that she's planning to release as many albums as she can this year.

would make most sense to do 3 this year and 3 next year since Rep TV can’t be recorded til late next year, i do wonder how she’s planning on doing it

alsemanche
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

Fearless TV

i just realized what TV means :selena: i thought she was releasing some special TV platform for the next album or something at :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

i just realized what TV means :selena: i thought she was releasing some special TV platform for the next album or something at :selena:

Omg so did I until this comment :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

IllusionLover
34 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

would make most sense to do 3 this year and 3 next year since Rep TV can’t be recorded til late next year, i do wonder how she’s planning on doing it

I heard she was planning on getting all 5 out this year, but if she's gonna take every 2 months to release them she could release 4, anyways from the info that's online she already has dates for the next 2 (1989 and another one).

Anyways I hope she gets to release at least 4 this year so she can break the record of most #1 albums in a calendar year which is 4 albums and she had 2 #1s already this year. So she could release 3 more to break it.

Phlop

Her recent songs haven’t stuck with me. I feel like she’s going to decline tbh

BYE

Archived