Featured Posts

Pennywise

It's okay gheys you don't have to pretend to like it :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

I love her and I love her take on Judas. It keeps the mood of the original but adds Freedia's unique twist. It gives me a lot of hope for the other re-imagined songs!

Some of these comments are bit embarassing though :awkney:  I'll never understand why people can't say they don't enjoy something without having to be outright rude and attack the artist. It's totally the opposite of what Gaga stands for. We should all be celebrating the fact she is amplifying these awesome queen artists, not sitting on the internet dragging them. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

tylerjs

Honestly not my cup of tea but I appreciate it very much for what it is, and the reimagining is a cool concept! Would’ve been cool to have a remaster of the original album as well with a new cover, but all in all I think it’ll be a great release! :excited::party:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Joshie S

why is everyone SO negative?

say something positive challenge

starting NOW

tenor.gif?itemid=3548944

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

why is everyone SO negative?

say something positive challenge

starting NOW

tenor.gif?itemid=3548944

🦗🦗🦗🦗 🦗 

Hyperobject
19 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'll never understand why people can't say they don't enjoy something without having to be outright rude and attack the artist

because it's their tenor.gif

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

because it's their tenor.gif

This is exactly what I imagine they look like when they use that tired excuse  :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Hyperobject

I honestly think that instrumental slaps so hard :music: And I really enjoy vocals in the chorus :bradley:

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

This is exactly what I imagine they look like when they use that tired excuse  :lmao:

Same :bear:

Joshie S

I LOVED Big Freedia's collabs with Kesha, and now a Gaga cover? MY WEEKEND IS SORTED

Bopping to this all weekend idc what ya'll say

At least SOME of us, have taste:firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

dep18702

This is so fun! I didn’t like the iTunes sample, but now that I heard the whole thing, I’m bopping! It’s a fun take on the song. People need to relax. She isn’t ruining the original. And I like the children in the chorus 😂

Frankenztein

This is now on constant replay. It is so much fun and gave me a huge mood boost. Can't wait to here the other songs!

Ivy

I feel like people are being thrown by the fact it's SO different from the original. My first listen I really didn't know about it, but after 2-3 times I got it and now I'm loving it :tony:

I guess you have to be in the right mood or something because it has such a "fun" sound but that's what I'm loving bcs it's really cheering me up and I've been so down

Archived