💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Glee Star says everybody knew something shady was going on with Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Bro she can literally just walk outside and tell a reporter...

Sis she literally can’t. She’s completely sheltered. Her bodyguards and the people working for her are told to not allow that. And NDAs keep everyone from speaking out. As they did for years. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
8 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Maybe what she picked up on was the severe mental illness? I love how everyone can set at home demanding her freedom without seeing her medical records that judges have seen and ruled they way they have ruled based on medical option and advice. It’s so easy to snowball conspiracy theories when you don’t even know half of what is even going on. 

Thanks for this. I see so many crazy posts about Britney and it's all erring towards the ridiculous conspiracy side. It's very difficult to get anyone to talk about it logically. Britney was a very unwell young woman. She needed help. I'm not saying what is going on is 100% and if she is doing ok in life now then she should have more control. And if she doesn't get on with her father then she should have somebody she feels comfortable with and trusts controlling her conservatorship. 

Its interesting that in all the rush to condemn her father nobody ever acknowledges that Britney has made it to 40 with no other major health or career crisis. She seems to be in a good place with a nice boyfriend. Would that have happened without her father's role in her life? I can't really answer that bc I'm not privy to every detail of what's gone on (nor are any of her fans or tabloids) but when you think of the road she was on its hard not to have seen it ending up a lot worse. 

😇

FrederickSpears
8 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Maybe what she picked up on was the severe mental illness? I love how everyone can set at home demanding her freedom without seeing her medical records that judges have seen and ruled they way they have ruled based on medical option and advice. It’s so easy to snowball conspiracy theories when you don’t even know half of what is even going on. 

Are you dumb? It is very well known that Judge Reva Goetz was CORRUPT and that the California Conservatorship system is corrupt. It is all about making $$$ and stealing from people. Just say you hate her and are a terrible person and move on. xo

FrederickSpears
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Thanks for this. I see so many crazy posts about Britney and it's all erring towards the ridiculous conspiracy side. It's very difficult to get anyone to talk about it logically. Britney was a very unwell young woman. She needed help. I'm not saying what is going on is 100% and if she is doing ok in life now then she should have more control. And if she doesn't get on with her father then she should have somebody she feels comfortable with and trusts controlling her conservatorship. 

Its interesting that in all the rush to condemn her father nobody ever acknowledges that Britney has made it to 40 with no other major health or career crisis. She seems to be in a good place with a nice boyfriend. Would that have happened without her father's role in her life? I can't really answer that bc I'm not privy to every detail of what's gone on (nor are any of her fans or tabloids) but when you think of the road she was on its hard not to have seen it ending up a lot worse. 

You're disgusting and did NOT do your research. Sweetie, it's all out there. Stop being lazy and go look it all up before you comment. If you think a woman who went and did How I Met Your Mother, recorded a new album, and did a world tour RIGHT AFTER THE 5150 is unwell, then you are an idiot. Maybe you are the one unwell.

Meme Reaction GIF

I mean everyone must know this by now???

The picture in the OP looks amazing btw.

FrederickSpears

Some of you literally are so dumb or just trolls, I don't know which.

Hope she gets free soon. Let her have her 40's. These monsters have taken away all her 30's and most of her 20's all for $$$ and for the record her loser father was NEVER in her life, she had cut him out, and he was literally an abusive alcoholic her entire childhood.

Archived