💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BTS fans trend #investigatespotify

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Runway

They need to learn their faves are NOT getting organic streams. The GP does NOT care for them, if it weren’t for their psycho fans shoving them down our throats through mass buying and fraudulent streams they would never be relevant

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjs
7 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Bullies? They are despicable nasty people. That's what they are:saladga:

i mean i guess lol 
Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Pennywise

When will they realize that literally no one outside of their fanbase cares about BTS and the only reason BTS gets any international attention is to use the fans as cash cows? :flop:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Babylon Dynasty

they never settle, do they? Idk this is a little obsessive imo

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty
1 hour ago, DenDenTired said:

*streams good 4 u*

That song is fire :vegas:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

JusKeepBreathin

I don't even like Olivia that much but this makes me want to stream G4U at least ten times by tomorrow. 

By the way look at Levitating's stream notice nothing is filtered out. Makes me wonder about the crap Billboard pulled last week. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

infinitecells
13 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

When will they realize that literally no one outside of their fanbase cares about BTS and the only reason BTS gets any international attention is to use the fans as cash cows? :flop:

Not a fan of BTS but doesn't this apply to all top celebrities?:oprah:

Maybe it's a matter of degree but I don't think it's fair to limit BTS's success to nutty stans when new people listen to their music every day and all mega pop stars feed off their childish fans as well.

Pennywise
Just now, infinitecells said:

Not a fan of BTS but doesn't this apply to all top celebrities?:oprah:

Maybe it's a matter of degree but I don't think it's fair to limit BTS's success to nutty stans when new people listen to their music every day and all mega pop stars feed off their childish fans as well.

Okay but consider: can't you let me be mean and terrible without being reasonable at all :flop:

infinitecells
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Okay but consider: can't you let me be mean and terrible without being reasonable at all :flop:

Ok:laughga:

But then you can hardly criticize BTS stans for supporting their faves beyond reason.

And you do know that replying on a thread about BTS, even with a negative comment, will likely help increase their influence than harm it? (I don't mean to nitpick your comments lol just having a convo.)

Pennywise
Just now, infinitecells said:

But then you can hardly criticize BTS stans for supporting their faves beyond reason.

And you do know that replying on a thread about BTS, even with a negative comment, will likely help increase their influence than harm it? (I don't mean to nitpick your comments lol just having a convo.)

It's like 5AM here, do you think I have more than 2 brain cells working at the moment :air:

Luna Lovegood

Let’s hope Olivia can stay another week please like I’m begging 

luna’s advocate

RAMROD
36 minutes ago, infinitecells said:

So you come here this night and decided it's the right time to be a BOOMER?! OK :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

By the way look at Levitating's stream notice nothing is filtered out. Makes me wonder about the crap Billboard pulled last week. 

I really don’t think Billboard targeted Dua. What would they gain? Her international stans probably made it super obvious that they were cheating because she was so close to a #1 and they had to intervene.

PartySick

Go, Olivia :applause:

I'm not a fan of her music by any means (haven't really listened to her music yet though) but I'll stan her if she robs BTS of a chart position :applause:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

i used to be a huge fan of bts back before they got this US/international exposure and i supported them. but the fans are nasty literally to everyone not only their competitors (gaga for grammys, olivia for billboard) also with other kpop groups who are literally just doing their own things. 

so yesterday it was announced that a kpop group TOMORROW X TOGETHER are going to release their album next week with BTS' RM credited for their new single. and guess what? they said they're not going to stream the song because they're focusing on Butter and not other kpop groups. like??/??? wtf their favs literally credited on the song and they're not going to support?

Archived