❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

StarryNight

I'm so happy for Konstrakta and definitely something different from Serbia :party: she really is dark horse leaving behind favorites Sara and Zorja

she won both public and jury vote

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

And Romania picked this;

YAAAAS. Hola mi bebebé.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Juanlittlem
51 minutes ago, Dutch said:

And Serbia picked:

Is she teaching us how to wash our hands so we dont catch Covid?

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

France will send them to Turin!

Looks as messy as Terra. Hope they fix that.

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

France will send them to Turin!

Yeah this is current top 3 (for me), Ukraine and Italy finaly having some competition, who would‘ve thought

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

And Serbia picked:

This is kinda good? Idk, its much better then a lot of other songs but still forgettable?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Hades

I've only listened to Italy's terrible song by accident cause i wait for all the songs to be released first. If that's the best one this year as y'all say then this year will suck. 😬 What a snoozefest. 

Dutch
15 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Is she teaching us how to wash our hands so we dont catch Covid?

I knew this joke was comming, nnn. I think the song is about healthcare and insurances or the lack of it and that she lost somebody to cancer because they hadn't acces to healthcare because of that. It's a pretty deep message. 

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I knew this joke was comming, nnn. I think the song is about healthcare and insurances or the lack of it and that she lost somebody to cancer because they hadn't acces to healthcare because of that. It's a pretty deep message. 

It was the first thing I could think of when I saw it :deadbanana: I read the lyrics and yeah they sound deep but the staging makes it seem like a child's song to wash your hands. Curious to see how this does.

Dutch
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

It was the first thing I could think of when I saw it :deadbanana: I read the lyrics and yeah they sound deep but the staging makes it seem like a child's song to wash your hands. Curious to see how this does.

NNN, I thought it was some cult like ritual at first. :billie:

Fantina
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

NNN, I thought it was some cult like ritual at first. :billie:

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

The song is about how artists in Serbia are unrecognisable in our healthcare system because they are not treated as actual workers due to some weird loophole in our law (her friend and bandmate actually passed away from leukemia because of this). The Megan Markle line is inspired by a Serbian tabloid that she read "Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl (What are the secrets behind Megan Markle's healthy hair).

I know the meaning of the song isn't clear but it's really needed for raising awareness in our community. Hopefully they do the same on the Eurovision stage! 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina

Also fun fact, she had no idea that she was a fan favourite. A couple of days before Semifinal 1 she posted on Instagram hoping she gets at least 40 votes from the public. She ended up getting the most votes- 40 000 votes. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived