Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

darkgaga
10 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Such a shame! UK has done so terribly for so long and now they finally have a chance, but the political vote will never allow them to win, because of the Ukraine invasion. To be honest, I applaud the solidarity with Ukraine though, but UK could’ve definitely had a moment to shine after so long had it not been for the predicament in Ukraine. 🇺🇦 ❤️ 

I find it so stupid that people will vote for Urkaine due to the war. Like wtf. How do they think that will help the country. The only thing it will make sure is that a bad song is winning

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, darkgaga said:

I find it so stupid that people will vote for Urkaine due to the war. Like wtf. How do they think that will help the country. The only thing it will make sure is that a bad song is winning

Ukraine wont win. They'll get some votes for sure, but they wont win.

Also the UK could win, if they've done poorly in previous years is because they've sent sh*t, just like us in Spain. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

SwissMonster

I kinda find it unfair to say Ukraine will win because of the war. Tbh its my fave song and i’ve been seeing a lot of people saying the same. It just happens they have a good song in a very weak year. But its clear that people will use “empathy votes” as excuse. They will get some for sure but it won’t make them win or lose because of those. We will see, tbh I don’t really care who wins, which makes it more relaxing to watch. A lot of songs are bad with a few exceptions. Tbh I barely can make a good top 10 from a personal point of view. Which would be:

#1 Ukraine

#2 Italy

#3 The Netherlands

#4 France

From here it goes downhill tbh…

#5 Ireland

#6 Sweden

#7 Australia

#8 Austria (vocals could make it bomb)

And those two were saved by good staging…

#9 San Marino

#10 Azerbaijan

Also I don’t get the hype around UK, Spain and Norway AT ALL, sawy not sawy

This year is so bad we would’ve been better of with France or Switzerland :huntyga: winning. RAI is for sure giving their best, but I think that’s exactly the problem, if this is the best you can give then you just shouldn’t host :haroon:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Levine

I really don't feel the hype around the uk song. Yes it's cute, but winner? Girl...

To me the winner will be between Hold me close and Give that wolf a banana. Mark this post.

Mocchi

Eurovision has been a political contest since like forever, so I am 95% sure who is gonna win this year. That would be extremely unfair and out of proportion because I am sure there's other better ways to help the country

Juanlittlem

Cant wait to see how Ukraine doesnt win and UK does great this saturday so you can all shut up with your nonsense :partysick:

Norway, Cyprus, Serbia, Spain, UK, Sweden are coming for their Top 10 spot.

darkgaga
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Cant wait to see how Ukraine doesnt win and UK does great this saturday so you can all shut up with your nonsense :partysick:

Norway, Cyprus, Serbia, Spain, UK, Sweden are coming for their Top 10 spot.

Serbia top 10?

endeven

Serbia is a real treasure this year. Konstrakta build some of a song. Its a hell of a ride, intriguing, performative, intelligent, far away from being eurovision cliche. And still its f catchy. I love it. My number 1 in 2022. 

Poker

I've got several favorites this year but I think either UK or Spain are taking it. Spain proved they can host after Benidorm.

Italy is a mess. Vocally they are a mess and the turquoise carpet yesterday was painful to watch. 

Kindness rules all.

Juanlittlem
49 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Serbia top 10?

Yeah, would even dare to say Top 5. Juries will rate her worse than televote, where I expect her to be Top 5-10.

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Poker said:

I've got several favorites this year but I think either UK or Spain are taking it. Spain proved they can host after Benidorm.

Italy is a mess. Vocally they are a mess and the turquoise carpet yesterday was painful to watch. 

We spaniards tend to make everyone hate our song 'cause we bully everyone who dares to say one bad thing about it so I doubt we win :deadbanana: Will gladly take a Top 10 spot.

Fantina

Even though I am Serbian, I am trying to be non biased as possible when I say I am really proud with what we sent this year and wouldn't be surprised if we made it to a Top 10 spot. She is charismatic, the song is catchy, the performance is impactful. I wouldn't change a thing. I haven't listened to any songs yet but I see a lot of people getting hyped over Konstrakta ( even Conchita said that she is a possible winner??? :firega:) and are calling her this year's dark horse. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Mocchi
38 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

We spaniards tend to make everyone hate our song 'cause we bully everyone who dares to say one bad thing about it so I doubt we win :deadbanana: Will gladly take a Top 10 spot.

lol wut? Spaniards are the first ones to critizice their own song :cryga:

DesertWolf
12 minutes ago, AYURO said:

lol wut? Spaniards are the first ones to critizice their own song :cryga:

Dying Laughing Pants GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

I feel like I'm the only spanish one hating on that song, I have my twitter timeline full of people from my country stanning the artist every 3 secs, it's so damn annoying... 

+ The singer is literally trending on Spanish twitter for the past 3 days or more XD

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived