Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch

So, a sis was bored and felt like doing a prediction now that we have the running order and heard all the acts live. And yes, this will all change when we have the rehearsals in Turin. And no, I didn't put much thought in it this year because this year sucks.

Semi 1:

Qualifiers:

1. Ukraine
2. The Netherlands
3. Norway
4. Greece
5. Moldova
6. Armenia
7. Portugal
8. Lithuania
9. Latvia
10. Croatia

Non-Qualifiers:

11. Albania
12. Austria
13. Iceland
14. Slovenia
15. Denmark
16. Switzerland
17. Bulgaria

Semi 2:

Qualifiers:

1. Sweden
2. Estonia
3. Serbia
4. Poland
5. Cyprus
6. Australia
7. Finland
8. Czech Republic
9. Romania
10. Malta

Non Qualifiers:

11. Belgium
12. Georgia
13. Azerbaijan
14. Ireland
15. San Marino
16. Montenegro
17. North Macedonia
18. Israel

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
39 minutes ago, Dutch said:

So, a sis was bored and felt like doing a prediction now that we have the running order and heard all the acts live. And yes, this will all change when we have the rehearsals in Turin. And no, I didn't put much thought in it this year because this year sucks.

Semi 1:

Qualifiers:

1. Ukraine
2. The Netherlands
3. Norway
4. Greece
5. Moldova
6. Armenia
7. Portugal
8. Lithuania
9. Latvia
10. Croatia

Non-Qualifiers:

11. Albania
12. Austria
13. Iceland
14. Slovenia
15. Denmark
16. Switzerland
17. Bulgaria

Semi 2:

Qualifiers:

1. Sweden
2. Estonia
3. Serbia
4. Poland
5. Cyprus
6. Australia
7. Finland
8. Czech Republic
9. Romania
10. Malta

Non Qualifiers:

11. Belgium
12. Georgia
13. Azerbaijan
14. Ireland
15. San Marino
16. Montenegro
17. North Macedonia
18. Israel

Change Czech Republic with Belgium and I think I agree 100%

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Dutch
18 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Change Czech Republic with Belgium and I think I agree 100%

Honestly I feel like only the top 3/5 of both semis are pretty sure going to the final and the other 5 slots are open for everybody else. 

Juanlittlem

Israel: OUT?

Or maybe a live tape like they did last year with Australia? 

DesertWolf
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Russia: OUT

Israel: OUT

Next Morocco and Turkey return, and Lebanon debuts for real with other Arabic countries :vegas:

Magnet. XXVII

StrawberryBlond

I finished listening to all the songs and here's my top 10 in ranked order with 1 being the best and my verdicts of each. I know my taste will probably quite different, but here goes:

10. Malta - Pleasant self-affirmation tune, nothing groundbreaking, but sweet and nicely sung.

9. Australia - Very emotional and great voice. While the song wasn't amazing, his delivery was superb.

8. United Kingdom - Very British-sounding output, almost Elton-esque, passionate and a great voice.

7. Spain - The kinda song I wanted Spain to release for years, quite basic lyrics but great fun and really dancey.

6. France - Love the modern salute to an ancient culture, intelligent lyrics and very new territory for France.

5. Estonia - Basically a copy of Lovers On The Sun by David Guetta but I like that song, so I'm down.

4. Germany - A total grower with probably the most powerful, emotional lyrics on Eurovision this year.

3. Montenegro - A very personal story of the Covid crisis, very atmospheric and authentic.

2. Cyprus - Stunning voice and possibly the most Greek/Cypriot song ever made.

1. Belgium - Modern take on RnB and soul done with great passion and an awesome voice.

As I am British and therefore, can't vote for my own country, I'd maybe put Finland down as my tenth option. I'm honestly shocked that nothing in the first semi-final impressed me, its all come from the second half and the top 5 which is highly unusual. Not all these songs are standard Eurovision fare which may end up getting held against them but I'm hopeful that at least 4 of my 6 semi final faves will qualify.

Juanlittlem
10 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I finished listening to all the songs and here's my top 10 in ranked order with 1 being the best and my verdicts of each. I know my taste will probably quite different, but here goes:

10. Malta - Pleasant self-affirmation tune, nothing groundbreaking, but sweet and nicely sung.

9. Australia - Very emotional and great voice. While the song wasn't amazing, his delivery was superb.

8. United Kingdom - Very British-sounding output, almost Elton-esque, passionate and a great voice.

7. Spain - The kinda song I wanted Spain to release for years, quite basic lyrics but great fun and really dancey.

6. France - Love the modern salute to an ancient culture, intelligent lyrics and very new territory for France.

5. Estonia - Basically a copy of Lovers On The Sun by David Guetta but I like that song, so I'm down.

4. Germany - A total grower with probably the most powerful, emotional lyrics on Eurovision this year.

3. Montenegro - A very personal story of the Covid crisis, very atmospheric and authentic.

2. Cyprus - Stunning voice and possibly the most Greek/Cypriot song ever made.

1. Belgium - Modern take on RnB and soul done with great passion and an awesome voice.

As I am British and therefore, can't vote for my own country, I'd maybe put Finland down as my tenth option. I'm honestly shocked that nothing in the first semi-final impressed me, its all come from the second half and the top 5 which is highly unusual. Not all these songs are standard Eurovision fare which may end up getting held against them but I'm hopeful that at least 4 of my 6 semi final faves will qualify.

Glad to see someone likes Belgium! People are placing this sooo low and the juries will push him to the final for sure. 

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Not this

Damn at first I thought they would be competing in next ESC, but them having their own one just for 13 regions? XD please, 3 of them have a population similar to San Marino 

Magnet. XXVII

kvnrp
14 hours ago, Dutch said:

Not this

Eurovision saw all the Drag Race spinoffs and said "I want that too"

On 4/25/2022 at 1:02 PM, DesertWolf said:

Damn at first I thought they would be competing in next ESC, but them having their own one just for 13 regions? XD please, 3 of them have a population similar to San Marino 

I pray that we can join the ESC! 

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived