💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Israel did pick the Eurovision songs for their 4 artists. They all had to perform two original songs tonight and they will all take one song to the final. Keep in mind Israel loved a good revamp. The songs that will be in the final are:

Michael Ben David - I.M

Eli Huli - Blinded Dreams

Inbal Bibi - Marionette

Sapir Saban - Breaking My Own Walls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malou Prytz is going the I Kissed A Girl meets Olivia Rodrigo and ABCDEFU route. I think the young people will love it.

Theoz goes full out Scandipop. It reminds me of Danny last year but much better. I really am a sucker for the scandi sound. :giveup:

Shirley Clamp and her ballad we've heard a million times. I get it, for the show itself it's good to have songs like these, but I'm sorry tired of them. It's beautiful but...

Omar going Latin as expected. This is a good grown bop. It's a radio hit right away. To me for sure a top 4 in the semi, especially with his popularity risen because of Young Royals. Proud of him. Won't win tho.

Ah see, we ended up at the song made for the Swedish drunk uncles and aunties. I don't know Danne and I don't feel like meeting him. Next.

Cornelia Jakobs serving some good violins and a more current sounding ballad. This ballad actually does hit me in this snippet already. Her voice sounds like LEON. I feel like this song could grown even bigger with a big climax. Slay me a little.

Robin Bengtsson came back with an actual aim for the win this time. It's a big ear worm, leaning on the current 80s sound. Most defiantly going to the final. 

A very good start of the Melfest season if you ask me. There is no winner in this first heat, but the overall quality is very high. I think/hope Robin, Omar and Cornelia will make it. The fourth slot should be for Malou or THEOZ.

14 hours ago, Dutch said:

Israel did pick the Eurovision songs for their 4 artists. They all had to perform two original songs tonight and they will all take one song to the final. Keep in mind Israel loved a good revamp. The songs that will be in the final are:

Michael Ben David - I.M

Eli Huli - Blinded Dreams

Inbal Bibi - Marionette

Sapir Saban - Breaking My Own Walls

Rooting for Inbal! :party:

Croatia will have its Dora competition for Eurovision song on the 19th of February😊😋

1 hour ago, Bazaar said:

Rooting for Inbal! :party:

Yeah, same! I think that’s the best song. With a revamp it will do well.

15 hours ago, Dutch said:

A very good start of the Melfest season if you ask me. There is no winner in this first heat, but the overall quality is very high. I think/hope Robin, Omar and Cornelia will make it. The fourth slot should be for Malou or THEOZ.

I'm pleased so far (for a first semi-final anyway), can't wait for rehearsal clips and the show :giveup:

15 hours ago, Dutch said:

Theoz goes full out Scandipop. It reminds me of Danny last year but much better. I really am a sucker for the scandi sound. :giveup:

Stealing this as a GV entry :billie:

DesertWolf

Fun Fact about Spain, Brequette, who already tried to represent the country twice before most memorably in 2014 when she tied Ruth Lorenzo in the spanish national selection, was one of the entrants that served as replacements for Benidorm Fest in case one of the top 14 entries decided to quit early.
Also Javiera Mena was in the replacement list but as Niña Polaca decided to withdraw, she took their spot...

Dunno why Niña Polaca was then chosen to perform as an interval act tho, they could have done the same thing for Luna Ki I guess 

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived