💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift – The Kissing In The Rain Chapter (Fearless Taylor's Version)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

Chromatography
36 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I really hate this new trend of packaging songs into EP’s and slapping a new name and cover on it. No artistic integrity whatsoever. I hope Gaga never does this.

it bundles relevant songs together for the same general vibe. i like it. it’s literally like TFM, where there was a common theme throughout the songs. i know it’s not a 1 to 1 comparison, but still, this doesn’t have anything to do with artistic integrity. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
urgirl

uh what why did she put some random songs that were already on the album int heir own ep? can someone explain wtf

nightadieu
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

it bundles relevant songs together for the same general vibe. i like it. it’s literally like TFM, where there was a common theme throughout the songs. i know it’s not a 1 to 1 comparison, but still, this doesn’t have anything to do with artistic integrity. 

TFM was an EP that entirely consisted of new songs, so you can’t compare them, however I totally agree with your comment on artistic integrity

Lona Delery
Just now, urgirl said:

uh what why did she put some random songs that were already on the album int heir own ep? can someone explain wtf

some say its because theres hundreds of different versions of Fearless (the original), so shes releasing these EPs to have every TV song twice or thrice in her discography so they show up instead of the OG fearless versions

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

lilboyblue
1 minute ago, urgirl said:

She's been doing this since folklore. Some other artists do it too. I think it's a streaming strategy, not sure.

OhHenny2020

Taylor Swift releases..... a new playlist of 10+ year old songs 

Swifties:

Omg Yes GIF by memecandy

Lottie Winters

People saying she isn’t highly motivated by money :ohwell: isn’t this like her 3rd one of these cash grabs? Literally all I hear about her is how she is perfect and mistreated by all these men and loves to CA$H in whenever she can. Rereleases, lawsuits, victim narratives, cash, cash, sue, sue. 

Better Day
9 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Taylor Swift releases..... a new playlist of 10+ year old songs 

Swifties:

Omg Yes GIF by memecandy

They are not 10+ years old songs. They songs were only released in April. 

Together You And I!

bionic

I admire the hustle but I wish the EP name wasn't so contrived

buy bionic

OhHenny2020
11 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

They are not 10+ years old songs. They songs were only released in April. 

awkward tea GIF by Julieee Logan

Summerboi14

I'm over this since she started it with Folklore. 

It's the same pattern for the last 3 eras. 

1 month nothing happens then 1 month EPs and then a pre-order. 

Better Day
19 minutes ago, Lottie Winters said:

People saying she isn’t highly motivated by money :ohwell: isn’t this like her 3rd one of these cash grabs? Literally all I hear about her is how she is perfect and mistreated by all these men and loves to CA$H in whenever she can. Rereleases, lawsuits, victim narratives, cash, cash, sue, sue. 

They are not up for sale. They are on streaming services :toofunny:

She is literally spending thousands re-recording her music because her old label backstabbed her

Together You And I!

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, DavidLuis198 said:

Wow, everybody's ready for 1989 (Taylor's Version) and she releases this?

When she "ends" her eras she starts releasing these chapters, there would be probably one more and then she'll start the 1989 TV era

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived