💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New FKA twigs photoshoot for Vogue

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Photography by Inez and Vinoodh

With her highly anticipated third album slated to drop “while the sun is out”, 33-year-old artist Tahliah Debrett Barnett (aka FKA twigs) is set to soundtrack 2021’s summer of love. But that’s not all the British musician has to celebrate right now – she is, quite literally, soaring. “I've been kind to myself and allowed this time for rest and recalibration,” twigs tells Vogue, mid-flight at 30,000ft.

E1sYRKHWEAY8lOB?format=jpg&name=large

E1sYRKOWEAQNGKG?format=jpg&name=large

E1scUq_WYAIxo4L?format=jpg&name=large

E1sh-LvXoAEyn69?format=jpg&name=medium

She answered a set of questions, including about the album: 

Spoiler

How important has your physical practice been to your emotional wellbeing over the past year? 

“Very important. It’s been the toughest year for me to stay focused on my physicality. I’ve actually had weeks of not moving, which I’ve never had in my life really [laughs], but I've been kind to myself and allowed this time for rest and recalibration. I've been training intensely for decades now, so it’s all in the bank.”

Is there a specific dance/movement practice that is currently informing your work?

“I’ve found it hard to train during the pandemic for obvious reasons, so I have been concentrating on mobility and body conditioning in the hope that now things are picking up again, I will have remained strong and flexible.”

Can you reveal when your new album, which you recorded in lockdown, will be released? What can we expect to see and hear with this work?

“I haven’t set a date, but I’d definitely like to get it out while the sun is out. I’m keeping it a surprise, but I love it.”

More: https://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/article/fka-twigs-burberry-olympia?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

RAMROD

Look more natural this time, wonder how the 3rd album visuals and muci will be. Looking forward!

P.S: Don't let Giuliana Rancic see this hair :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

That Judas eyeliner :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tyler k

AHHH I love twigs so much she looks gorgeous:enigma:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived