• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Her hair said:

large_0b432212-1e7a-4525-a632-d67f6df604 

Ah yes its Mason Denvers safe word!!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

The Iphone X with 11 casing ksksjdjksk :ladyhaha:

Omg we love a broke queen :ladyhaha:

WTF is MDNA

A MESS
6 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Can anyone tell me if there’s a difference in texture or whatever for a sweatshirt to be worth $300? :deadbanana:

it's the name on it and the fact that it uses a old type of coloring pattern based on diy culture and made it luxurious. it's like when stylist do a punk jacket and sell it for 15K, people sell their organs to buy fake experiences.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

FFXIV WhiteMage

What’s with the fuss about this outfit? It’s not fashionable - Yes, but it doesn’t look terrible as well :cryga: it actually looks super comfy.

Is this some first world problem? Because in my home country - those clothes scream luxurious. 

Oriane

Just because something is trendy doesn't mean it looks good :huntyga:

But I'm sure the people who seem to think so are the same who look back at what they were wearing 10 years ago just because they were following the trends and say "haha this was so ugly how could I ever wear that". Wear things you actually think look good and you won't have that issue.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FreeBetch
7 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Can anyone tell me if there’s a difference in texture or whatever for a sweatshirt to be worth $300? :deadbanana:

Yes. The quality of designer clothes is exceptionally better and will last much longer. There’s really no going back after you feel the difference. 

GucciGa
6 hours ago, SKANK said:

Gaga, 2013: “I feel that flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. It's, like, first it's the flip-flops, and then it's the sweatpants...it's the gateway drug to no sex.”  

Gaga, 2009: “I don't want to see Bowie in a tracksuit. He never let anyone see him that way. The outlet for my work is not just the music and the videos, it's every breathing moment of my life. I'm always saying something about art and music and fame. That's why you don't ever catch me in sweatpants.” 

Gaga 2021: Layering sweats 

:laughga:

2009, 2013... She evolved, some of have not. 

I remember when she wore low heels once there were a bunch of guys in the comments criticizing her for not wearing her pleasers. Like really being rude and dismissive of her. Like wtf, how dare she.. It's funny how it's usually the guys who drag her make up too... 

😇

Tinnitus15

lol why do we care how's she dressed or how much her outfit costs?Just be happy that we see her more often and thats it.It's not like this woman has 320+million so we cant judge her for wearing expensive clothes.

I mean i've seen lots of celebrities wearing sweatpants during the pandemic,so Gaga is not the first one to be seen like that.Why no one criticized Nicki for wearing crocks?Cuz no one cares and actually crocs sales boosted up after her post.

GucciGa
31 minutes ago, FreeBetch said:

Yes. The quality of designer clothes is exceptionally better and will last much longer. There’s really no going back after you feel the difference. 

I don't have designer clothes but I do spend out  on bed linen and I agree. The difference is unreal. 

Its also important to remember that she might have gotten a lot of her clothes sent to her for free. She never shows off the freebies she gets but I imagine she gets a lot. 

😇

GucciGa
5 hours ago, GucciGa said:

2009, 2013... She evolved, some of have not. 

I remember when she wore low heels once there were a bunch of guys in the comments criticizing her for not wearing her pleasers. Like really being rude and dismissive of her. Like wtf, how dare she.. It's funny how it's usually the guys who drag her make up too... 

Actually I think it was her Enigma boots.... I was like.. You seriously expect her to dance in pleasers on stage?! It was so gross and made me especially mad that it was men who likely never even wore a 3 inch heel in their life. 

😇

Helxig
8 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

That's an expensive outfit for an outfit that doesn't look expensive. :selena:

It's like wearing a "no makeup makeup"  :trollga:

This is what all celebrities do. There are actually clothing lines that make very expensive clothing that is super breathable and comfortable that looks just like regular clothes. If you see a celebrity that has millions of dollars wearing a tracksuit or a simple t-shirt and jeans I can assure you they are not the same kind of clothes you and I would wear, even though they look like it!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mother of Puppies
6 hours ago, Aphasic said:

I love Gaga's music and her kindness but I don't have to like everything she wears. It's not that complicated. :ally:

That's basically what I said. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived