• Last Reply
Mr Oak
Just now, POP A 911 said:

It’s not a remake, it’s about Cruella from her childhood into young adulthood 

It doesn't make sense as a prequel because of the way the movie ended 

pop a 911
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

It doesn't make sense as a prequel because of the way the movie ended 

Did you watch the extra scene in the credits? It kinda ties it together, but they’d need sequels to explain what changed her 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Mr Oak
4 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

Did you watch the extra scene in the credits? It kinda ties it together, but they’d need sequels to explain what changed her 

Yess I did

That's why it doesn't make sense.If they're hers then why would she end up hating them and giving them away? She had her closure. I don't know :bear:

Edit: oh wait. Now it does. Anita will end up with the lawyer( I cant recall exactly but I guess one got a female puppy and the other a male). And somehow Cruella will throw her dogs out, then the couple will take them etc. etc.:nooo:

Reality

You know, I actually really liked it. I was hesitant at first because you never know with these Disney live-action remakes, but I really, really enjoyed it!

Emma Thompson and Emma Stone are amazing.

🃏🖤👹

JoanneMonster
5 hours ago, Galvon said:

But it seems there isn't much left of the og character in this movie. She is just a B*tch with black and white hair?

So Disney really pulled another Maleficent with this movie? At least I heard she still a villain.

Why don't you watch the movie instead of judging beforehand?:toofunny:

I See You

President Biden

It was so good. A lot more serious and unique than a normal Disney movie. Gave me almost DC Emancipation of Harley Quinn vibes.

Emma was phenomenal. Yes, blew Glenn Close’s cheesy performance out of the water, sns 

I got drunk

Galvon
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

Why don't you watch the movie instead of judging beforehand?:toofunny:

I'm not judging, I was asking these things I said, because I'm wondering how much of it is true.

I would love to watch it, but where I live the cinema's are not opened again yet, and I'm not going to buy it on Disney+, so I'l wait.

RAMROD
13 hours ago, Rio said:

i highly doubt this would top glenn close, sorry. this looks reinvented and glenn did a very good and cruel CRUELLA.

It is on you for taking a prequel as a remake, aka these two actress are playing different Cruella. One is the becoming of Cruella in her younger years , and another is already established Cruella in her older years. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luna Lovegood

I feel like this movie is gonna be polarising amongst us consumers because my cousin, who absolutely adores Glenn’s close version, hates this movie while I absolutely love it 😭😭

luna’s advocate

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I feel like this movie is gonna be polarising amongst us consumers because my cousin, who absolutely adores Glenn’s close version, hates this movie while I absolutely love it 😭😭

Let me guess, your cousin saw the Glenn Close ones when they were kids?? :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived