💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Cruella’ s First Reactions

NichuuB

Featured Posts

AphroditeLaydee

i really cant stand the straights on twitter hating on the movie and making fun of it for being campy and absurd, like its not a movie meant to be serious and dramatic its meant to be over the top and campy ffs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akiki

Easily the best Disney Film from the Villain live action releases. I really liked it. 

Sadly the CGI is terrible... really terrible. I could live without the cgi dogs. They were a bit forced into the story. 

I liked it that in the end she is a mad person and owns it. 

Danny Milk

Just watched it and WOW. The movie is so much better than what I was expecting.

flw9etg9qrt3uj19oub6.gif?ar=16:9&auto=fo

I guess it doesn't really matter

RAMROD

See, I already know this will be enjoyable movie for many people too after watching it early 3 days ago :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

Apparently they 'explain' why she hates dalmations and it's because her mother was knocked off a ledge and killed by a dalmation :bear:  and that alone made me lose a little faith

I'm sure the film will be absolutely stunning to look at, but I can't get past a bad story, sh.itty plot points, bad writing, cliches, forced narratives for no reason, etc... so if it's any of these things it might not be for me

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

CoolTrainerTerry
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Apparently they 'explain' why she hates dalmations and it's because her mother was knocked off a ledge and killed by a dalmation :bear:  and that alone made me lose a little faith

I'm sure the film will be absolutely stunning to look at, but I can't get past a bad story, sh.itty plot points, bad writing, cliches, forced narratives for no reason, etc... so if it's any of these things it might not be for me

Except she doesn't hate dalmatians...

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

But she doesn’t hate dalmatians 😭

luna’s advocate

Helxig
33 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Except she doesn't hate dalmatians...

31 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

But she doesn’t hate dalmatians 😭

Guys, bad news, I just saw a clip of the scene in question and I'm afraid to inform you that it gets worse. The dogs are terrible CGI, the acting isn't great, the scene is kinda awkward. I just don't understand why this was necessary to add in the first place.

Cruella wanted to skin the puppies to make a coat because, as a deranged psycopath with a passion for fashion, she became obsessed with their patterning. But apparently now it's because she hates dalmatians because they killed her mother?? The f.uck? 

If you wanna watch it click the link... :smh:

https://nobody-helxig.tumblr.com/post/652512183983505408

Disney really is on a rampage to destroy all their beloved classics aren't they?

At least I'm sure Emma Stone will be amazing in it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

A D A M
32 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Cruella wanted to skin the puppies to make a coat because, as a deranged psycopath with a passion for fashion, she became obsessed with their patterning. But apparently now it's because she hates dalmatians because they killed her mother?? The f.uck?

They did change the character though. It's better not to read opinions on the internet and just watch the movie, because it's really enjoyable 2h. Great performance of both Emmas as powerful women and a lot of stunning fashion. Def watch for fans of Devil wears Prada.

Chaymie
46 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Guys, bad news, I just saw a clip of the scene in question and I'm afraid to inform you that it gets worse. The dogs are terrible CGI, the acting isn't great, the scene is kinda awkward. I just don't understand why this was necessary to add in the first place.

If you wanna watch it click the link... :smh:

https://nobody-helxig.tumblr.com/post/652512183983505408

Disney really is on a rampage to destroy all their beloved classics aren't they?

At least I'm sure Emma Stone will be amazing in it

She doesn't hate Dalmatians. In fact she is portrayed as a dog lover in this one. 
I think watching the full movie will give a bigger context. 

But the CGI tho...on the dogs! Gosh! They were awful! I don't get why they couldn't use real trained dogs. 

I get the CGI dogs for action sequences but even normal walking and sitting and other trivial scenes with the dogs are CGI. o.o 

Chaymie

Danny Milk

some of you guys hating the movie without even watching it smh

also cruella doesn't hate Dalmatians at all in the film

I guess it doesn't really matter

Juanlittlem

It isnt as bad as some people are trying to make it look.

Its not the best film Ive ever seen but I enjoyed it a lot.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived