đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gal Gadot Is Getting Ratio'd On Twitter

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Pharamon
Just now, noa234 said:

well beside me everyone here is TRASHING AND BASHING israel so dont be a hypocrite 

literally not the point of my comment 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
Just now, noa234 said:

TRUE TBH

"People in Gaza deserve to live peacefully but I also support genocide and have no problem with it"

@PartySick @FATCAT @Glamourpuss i think being a proud genocide apologist and blatantly saying it on this forum warrants a ban or at least a hefty amount of WPs no? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Regina George
2 minutes ago, noa234 said:

TRUE TBH

You deserve to be permanently banned from this forum for publicly standing by and supporting genocide. This reply confirmed your intentions here. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, noa234 said:

well beside me everyone here is TRASHING AND BASHING israel so dont be a hypocrite 

We just called it what it is, a colonial genocidal state that practices ethnic cleansing and apartheid. You simply admitted that this is a bad thing :flower:

noa234
Just now, Regina George said:

You deserve to be permanently banned from this forum for publicly standing by and supporting genocide. This reply confirmed your intentions here. 

genocide???? WHO SAID SO U?!!!!

U ARE TOTALLY BRAINWASHED i feel sad for u

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, noa234 said:

@iamlost481516 where u at

What kind of a thought process is "people are bashing Israel so I have to be a genocide apologist" :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

noa234
Just now, Pennywise said:

What kind of a thought process is "people are bashing Israel so I have to be a genocide apologist" :laughga:

its my country and i stand by it as of u who stand up for people u dont know

alsemanche

Uh oh guys they tagged the other proud Zionist who insists that having myopia is a bad thing #GlassesRights 

buzzkill

Why people expect everyone to be as social political awoken as them?! I mean she come from a place of privilege, she has  no sense of the reality in the country. I’m not saying she doesn't have to be political or vocal about issues, but its the tricky  of the internet: people want you to talk, but they also expected you to say exactly what they would say. In those cases, be silent and do some actual change is the better attitude.

Melech

Me reading the arguments from both sides  :selena: Some people are way over the top either denying Palestinian oppression or generalizing Israelis. 

Pennywise
Just now, noa234 said:

its my country and i stand by it as of u who stand up for people u dont know

It is one thing to stand up for a country, and another to stand up for people who are being killed for no reason, though. Your country does not lose anything if they stop killing people, but those people are the ones who lose everything, including their lives. Don't talk about this as if there is a power balance. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

noa234

in conclusion most of the comments here are ANTI SEMITIC PEOPLE, who doesnt acknowledge a country and who cant stand hearing someone talking about "Palestines"

monstrosity
Just now, noa234 said:

in conclusion most of the comments here are ANTI SEMITIC PEOPLE who cant stand hearing someone talking about "Palestines"

Here weeeee go I was waiting for this one lol

alsemanche
Just now, noa234 said:

in conclusion most of the comments here are ANTI SEMITIC PEOPLE who cant stand hearing someone talking about "Palestines"

i was waiting for the anti-Semitic argument to barge in :billie:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived