Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Do you want to?Ā 

yes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

Ā 

I'm cutting off sugar in my diet to reduce weight but would like to try this Oreotica for the sake of curiosity. Unfortunately it's not available where I live. I'll probably have to buy it on Amazon and pay some shipping feeĀ :bear:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

yes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

Ā 

I'm cutting off sugar in my diet to reduce weight but would like to try this Oreotica for the sake of curiosity. Unfortunately it's not available where I live. I'll probably have to buy it on Amazon and pay some shipping feeĀ :bear:

Ā 

I heard some countries sold the 6 packs one at some import stores. Say, in UK, there were few of fans saying Tesco is selling it on imported American snacks aisle.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Agunimon

We'll always remember the short period of time we couldĀ go cruising in the cookie isle.Ā :selena:

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

We'll always remember the short period of time we couldĀ go cruising in the cookie isle.Ā :selena:

Ā 

Yes, and took few selfies on those pile :billie:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Guest Adarsh
16 hours ago, Knife said:

They're probably trying to entice people to buy the last batches of stale Chromatica oreos to clear store shelves.Ā :ladyhaha:

Why would they do that when thereā€™sĀ a huge demand for these Oreos? LolĀ People are literally reselling them on EBay.

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Why would they do that when thereā€™sĀ a huge demand for these Oreos? LolĀ People are literally reselling them on EBay.

Ā 

In COMATICA, these cookies is also a currency :billie:

Archived