funny

Bloodpop trying to get artists on the remix album

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NibbCub

Not about to get my hopes up for this. Would like to hear extended remixes done by other people. But, i'm sure all we will get are new versions by Bloodpop  with featured guests and the songs will still remain under 3 minutes.

A MESS

in which part of the effin world, give me a wikipedia page, a pubmed, a journal reference where it says that albums need to be secrets. just say thank you to the only person who was able to drag gaga to record and that is at least trying to aknowledge and promote the project. not even gaga is working so hard on gaga's music as bloodpop and as he can be perceived as a bully or annoying (for what i've seen y'all write all over the forum) he needs to be respected and appreciated for that

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

r4therupbeat

I think him doing all the work and contacting those artists confirms that HE was the one that made the ''all female playlist'' on Apple Music a year ago. 

funny how Charli and Rina thought it was gaga herself who made the playlist when it's most likely she has no clue who they are:billie:

LilyLark
2 hours ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

Gaga would have told him to cut it out ages ago if this was trolling. 

Yup. While I don't think Gaga (or Bobby) pay that much attention to Bloodpop's twitter (plus, unless he's doing something awful he does have a right to troll, etc. even if it's childish)....I'm pretty sure they are aware of repeated tweets (some of which have been covered by the media) about a remix album.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The irrespect of this fanbase to small artists is kind of quite horrible to see.

I'm glad if Gaga gives some spotlight to those. Some of them are much much talented than the basic famous pop girls you are all stanning

This. Rina, Charlie, & Pabllo are seriously talented and almost have a cult following. H*ll, Elton John stans Rina (as do a ton of other artists). I'm not really familiar with Dorian, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was also good.

OMonster

I'm so unmoved by this whole remix album thing. It feels like BloodPop's project, not Gaga's. We know she's been busy with HOG, so there's no way she's been actively involved in this. 

I love Gaga as an artist because she's usually very hands on and passionate about whatever she does. Chromatica already lacked that for me - even though I love it - and this remix album is lacking it even more.

I'm just not interested in other artists/DJs/whatever using Gaga's name and art as some sort of canvas to do their own thing with. I want to see Gaga's vision, not BloodPop's or anyone else's. 

subtext / fantasy

A MESS
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The irrespect of this fanbase to small artists is kind of quite horrible to see.

I'm glad if Gaga gives some spotlight to those. Some of them are much much talented than the basic famous pop girls you are all stanning

they heard gaga sing "pa pa pa po po po" once and it's all they're looking for in music for the last 10 years

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Chromatography
1 minute ago, milam said:

they heard gaga sing "pa pa pa po po po" once and it's all they're looking for in music for the last 10 years

56 minutes ago, milam said:

in which part of the effin world, give me a wikipedia page, a pubmed, a journal reference where it says that albums need to be secrets. just say thank you to the only person who was able to drag gaga to record and that is at least trying to aknowledge and promote the project. not even gaga is working so hard on gaga's music as bloodpop and as he can be perceived as a bully or annoying (for what i've seen y'all write all over the forum) he needs to be respected and appreciated for that

you really need to take it down a few notches. there have been a few instances in the past where bloodpop was just joking or the promise had fallen through so it’s more than understanding that some people are skeptical that this is real. of course albums don’t need to be “secrets” but unless it is coming from gaga’s account directly it’s more than fair to distrust the source. 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

A MESS
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

you really need to take it down a few notches. there have been a few instances in the past where bloodpop was just joking or the promise had fallen through so it’s more than understanding that some people are skeptical that this is real. of course albums don’t need to be “secrets” but unless it is coming from gaga’s account directly it’s more than fair to distrust the source. 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

k

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

JohnnyVersace

I’d prefer some of these artists actually collaborate w Gaga tho, not just add a verse to a song she’s already released. 

But truly perched to hear some of these tbh!

Joshie S

fun tonight is about little monsters

also replay

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived