šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anyone Else Think The Chromatica Cover Is Reminiscent Of Gaga's Nightmare?

Wood

Featured Posts

Remember that tabloid story from like the BTW era about Gaga seeing a therapist for a recurring nightmare? At the time a lot of people were still adamant that Gaga was the devil/part of the illuminati, so many conspiracists used the story as evidence to support their beliefs. The nightmare was allegedly about a blonde woman (she wore Gaga's Grammy shoes)Ā whose limbs were being pulled apart. Apparently Gaga felt like through this dream the devil was trying to take her, and then she mentioned something about wanting to "go into a coma and levitate", as she's a "spiritual person." (Here's one article about it)

Besides the fact she's Catholic, I always thought the theme of the dream and the fact it was a recurring one probably indicated some kind of past trauma. It made sense that she was the woman in the dream since she was wearing her shoes and sinceĀ becoming blonde was a significant part of Gaga's career evolution from Stefani Germanotta to Lady Gaga, as indicated by her Marry The Night video. Also, I thought it seemed like a pain-processing type ofĀ dream, perhaps a manifestation of her PTSD after she was assaulted by a member of the industry.Ā 

latest?cb=20200406053801

Of course, her hair isn't blonde here, but in my opinion that's just more an indication of her most recent transition into a healthier and happier self, as Chromatica is so much about healing.Ā You can see in this cover that the cords and branches are sort of like ropes, but she's not bound to them -- she's now kind of suspended in the air by the maximum point of the sine wave.Ā So, is it safe to assume she has officially become the "Free Woman," and has finally gotten the chance to levitate at her highest peak? That maybe with all the metal and tape, she's finally been put back together and is now rid of this nightmare?

Chromatica Island

Interesting theory, I remember that article, it was interesting, I think it was in her rolling stone interview

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

js4754394o9823

is sheĀ still catholic tho?
in the zane lowe interview she said that the god she belives in is far from the god in culture
and she thinks it's a sine
and then she talked about the theory aboutĀ femanine sound wave, two planes etc.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

3 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Interesting theory, I remember that article, it was interesting, I think it was in her rolling stone interview

Yes that was it, just found it. Now it makes sense.

1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

in the zane lowe interview she said that the god she belives in is far from the god in culture
and then she talked about the theory aboutĀ femanine sound wave, two planes etc.

Well I just mean she was raised Catholic, so that probably relates to the devil being in the dream. A lot of people assumed she was demonic or something, but I think on the contrary, it just suggested she was very spiritual.

Chromatica Island
53 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

She could be culturally catholic

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

GagaSine

Very interesting theory, I literally had a similar nightmare this morning that I had a blonde doppelganger that was doing bad things and people were blaming me for it & trying to punish/kill meĀ :bradley:

It definitely has a nightmare vibe going on

Archived