Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga song that you used to love but don't like anymore?

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

DontCallMeAlice

For me it would be Applause and Born This Way. I loved them so much when they came out but I over listened to them and now I try to avoid them. What about you? 

Padam.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe

Shallow.

I overplayed that song so much when it came out. :smh:
And even though I still get excited when it's being played on the radio, I very rarely listen to it of my own accord these days.

Stream The Love Invention

Born This Way

A lot of the second half of BTW was like that for me. BJAM, Bad Kids, FoHL, Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, You and I. But in the last year I’ve really started to love them again (except Bad Kids and FOHL but they’re still enjoyable).

I think the only song that has stayed unloved by me after liking it is Come to Mama.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

VoidTwo

Love Game 

Telephone

G.U.Y.

Honestly, I am not listening to Gaga's oldies that often lately, I kind of grew out of them. But I still like them (for example I can't even remember the last time I heard "Black Jesus + Amen Fashion") 

Glamourpuss

Bad Romance. I will always love it as well as it's iconic video but I've played it to death and now it doesn't have the same impact that it once did and I'm sad about that. :noparty:

Yxilon

Born This Way and Applause

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

littlepotter

Probably LoveGame. Not that I don't like it anymore, but back when I discovered it it was my JAM, probably my favorite of hers. Now I'm like, okay

chaeri pls

Smother Em Eh

You and I. It’s so repetitive and the fact that it samples “we will rock you” totally demolishes it’s originality.

Same with TEOG. I just find it too long and the lyrics too repetitive. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

River

Eh Eh

because u guys destroyed it with your hate to the song, it just little by little brainwashed me:fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jnick81

This thread. Cause it’s just not sounding right. 
🥰

All love, no shade. 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

You and I. It’s so repetitive and the fact that it samples “we will rock you” totally demolishes it’s originality.

This remix revived Yoü and I for me :tony:

It works better as a jazzy song imo rather than a rock anthem.

🖤

Squeeshy Keety

Million Reasons sadly

I've just heard it so so so many times :smh: 
Obviously it's just as good, I just can't hear it in full most times it comes on

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

I actually think I've been pretty consistent. Most of the songs I loved I still love, and most of the songs I was meh about I'm still meh about. I overplayed all of Gaga's songs for a good few years lmao, so now whenever I hear a Gaga song it's like the familiar voice of an old friend. But I wouldn't say I actually grew to dislike any.

jmartpop
1 hour ago, grigioboi said:

million reasons, shallow, born this way and sinner's prayer

Archived