đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

Corous

Team Bloodpop... DJWS needs to stop using fans to try to force Gaga to release music that she clearly doesn't want.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ivy

If Bloodpop really did block him I think that's a little weird.. like why go to that extent? They're both professionals but it seems like Bloodpop thinks of DJWS more like an annoying fan

Bradley
8 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

Does DJWS has a life outside ARTPOP? I mean ok it was a great moment the ARTPOP awakening but he seems obsessed with it! He is answering stan DMs on instagram? :billie: Let's not forget that he used to troll fans in the past too! 

How about criticise the one who's actually blocking people instead?

Like I love Blood's work on Chromatica, but he's proven himself to be quite a problematic person. I've seen nothing but love coming from DJWS throughout the years.

Bradley
51 minutes ago, Corous said:

Team Bloodpop... DJWS needs to stop using fans to try to force Gaga to release music that she clearly doesn't want.

You really be defending someone who blocks Gaga's friends than someone who shows passion for Gaga's unreleased project.

Priorities and choices.

HuffsAhoy

Arrested Development GIF

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

CHIPCHROME

DJ GOD SHADOW > bloodclot

bloodypoop is literally Gaga's BLESSED MADONNA :zilla:

CHIPCHROME
5 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Bl**dp*p is jealous. Sis, calm down, djws is still better.

DJWS to bloodpop :

Babylon Dynasty

Idk them or their personalities but I like their work, but somehow I have a negative vibe from Bp, i don't hate him, he clearly helped Gaga but idk he makes me uncomfortable, am I the only one?, I support his work tho. (I'm not trying to blame him)

@CHIPCHROME you didn't see that :triggered:

Edit: thx tho LMFAO

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Corous
40 minutes ago, Bradley said:

You really be defending someone who blocks Gaga's friends than someone who shows passion for Gaga's unreleased project.

Priorities and choices.

Yes and what about that, I will never support someone who does not understand that ARTPOP was a difficult time for Gaga to which she clearly does not want to return.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Corous said:

Yes and what about that, I will never support someone who does not understand that ARTPOP was a difficult time for Gaga to which she clearly does not want to return.

Gaga has repeatedly shown passion and conviction in ARTPOP. How could you have missed that throughout the years?

Papergangstuh

Block them both and bring on the Burns album imo :messga:

Corous
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga has repeatedly shown passion and conviction in ARTPOP. How could you have missed that throughout the years?

Yes, and if I remember correctly the last thing Gaga said about ARTPOP before she was forced to speak because of the petition was that she did not remember ARTPOP and  she also said multiple times how difficult that time was for her.

I do not doubt that she loves ARTPOP and I do not think that she regrets having made that album, but there is no doubt that it was a very hard time for her as she has said multiple times I think it is a fact that at the moment she does not want to revict that era and I hope that if one day she wants to do it that she will do it on her own terms and not under pressure from DJWS or the fans.

I apologize if I have any mistakes as English is not my first language.

Morbid
42 minutes ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

Idk them or their personalities but I like their work, but somehow I have a negative vibe from Bp, i don't hate him, he clearly helped Gaga but idk he makes me uncomfortable, am I the only one?, I support his work tho. (I'm not trying to blame him)

@CHIPCHROME you didn't see that :triggered:

Edit: thx tho LMFAO

I agree. I have negative feelings towards BloodPop, but I try to rationalize that I’m probably somewhat swayed unconsciously by the fanbase as he does seem to get a lot of hate. Reading this thread does seem to justify some of the negativity he gets though. He doesn’t seem very pleasant.

Nathaniel Arven

My interpretation is that BP protects Gaga from the fact that ARTPOP takes her to a dark place and some of you are acting childish but I might be wrong. At least he was not a yes person to Gaga. That for me is a sign of genuine friendship.

edit : what makes me think of that is that when G thanked us (for the petition stuff), both of her tweets underlined the pain she was at that time. 

Archived