Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
series

Star Wars: Bad Batch (Episode I on Disney+)

bionic

Featured Posts

I really don't understand SW fans. This and *most* of the Mandalorian are at most just okay quality shows and the majority of the fandom act like they're godlike masterpieces, while The Last Jedi got hated for being "too childish, bad jokes and going against canon". 

The way this show is too childish, has bad jokes and goes against canon literally in the first ten minutes:billie:

2 hours ago, bionic said:

Watch the original trilogy:

• Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Episode Vi: Return of the Jedi

This. Then watch them again.

Thought The Force Awakens was fun as well, also thought Rogue One was excellent but watch it after the original trilogy.

I wouldn't bother with any of the other films. I found 3 & 8 just about watchable. The only reason to watch 1, 2, 9 or Solo is to argue over which one is worse.

Can't comment on any of the series.

Edited by cdparky
  • Like 1
bionic
2 minutes ago, Corona said:

I really don't understand SW fans. This and *most* of the Mandalorian are at most just okay quality shows and the majority of the fandom act like they're godlike masterpieces, while The Last Jedi got hated for being "too childish, bad jokes and going against canon". 

The way this show is too childish, has bad jokes and goes against canon literally in the first ten minutes:billie:

TBF they're equal levels of bad. This show is pretty much pure fan service (which is why its more enjoyable) and The Last Jedi is the obnoxious opposite of that

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
29 minutes ago, bionic said:

Totally agree, just trying to make it clear what order things go in :hug:

In 1975 Lucas created his own visual arts company (ILM) to work on the effects of Star Wars. ILM remains THE industry leader in movie visual effects

ooh yeah thanks for that, I'm saving this list, sorry if my comment felt rude :sweat:

I didn't know that! it's pretty amazing, I know that LucasArt was his video games company but now it's totally gone, Monkey Island was part of it, I miss it

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bionic
1 minute ago, River said:

ooh yeah thanks for that, I'm saving this list, sorry if my comment felt rude :sweat:

I didn't know that! it's pretty amazing, I know that LucasArt was his video games company but now it's totally gone, Monkey Island was part of it, I miss it

Goood news: LucasArts was revived in January this year :party: 

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Goood news: LucasArts was revived in January this year :party: 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT:excited:

please tell me that monkey island is back

omg we're so off topic :toofunny:

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
16 minutes ago, bionic said:

TBF they're equal levels of bad. This show is pretty much pure fan service (which is why its more enjoyable) and The Last Jedi is the obnoxious opposite of that

I respectfully disagree, for me TLJ was the perfect balance between fan service and actually great new ideas. I understand why some might see them as obnoxious, but I personally don't. 

This show tho, lemme remain positive, this is me being positive:bear:

• Like 1