politics

Boris Johnson to reveal billions of investment into Scotland after election

Featured Posts

Miss Dolly

“BORIS Johnson is planning to spend billions on Scotland's rail and road network in an attempt to save the Union, but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll. 

The Prime Minister is said to be considering large investments north of the border to try and convince Scots against independence.

As reported in the Telegraph, there are also plans being considered for treating Scottish patients in English hospitals to help with any backlog which has built up over the pandemic. “ 

Source: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19274340.boris-johnson-unveil-union-saving-blueprint-holyrood-elections/?fbclid=IwAR1z85-2p49x5TwW4i5tSmFAKDbB1POiWI1ACBxM_UwBrjVyBjqKyK8sLU0

Boris Johnson is panicking. We love to see it. #BothVotesSNP

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gagasfirstnose

• Miss Dolly

• Pennywise

• Luke78619

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum 

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of ge

“BORIS Johnson is planning to spend billions on Scotland's rail and road network in an attempt to save the Union, but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll.  The Prime Minister is s

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll. 

:coffee:

Rate Your Favorite Artists Here: https://forms.gle/ro5sAswasjFimrJq8
  • Like 2
Gagasfirstnose

But you would love those high speed trainlines and motorways and charging stations too tho right baby?

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

• Like 1
Miss Dolly
Just now, Gagasfirstnose said:

But you would love those high speed trainlines and motorways and charging stations too tho right baby?

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Not really. The SNP has promised to take over ScotRail 

Living

Question is, is this more then what Scotland has been paying into the union? If not, pointless

• Like 1
Gagasfirstnose
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Not really. The SNP has promised to take over ScotRail 

I'm sure that will work out lovely.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

MingersPrayer

More Lies

• Like 1
Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Living said:

Question is, is this more then what Scotland has been paying into the union? If not, pointless

Um....Scotland are in a major deficit with regard to what they pay into the union and what they get in return.

I mean, OP NEVER mentions this beauty ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnett_formula

Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, MingersPrayer said:

More Lies

What lies? 

TSUNAMI

Why not before or immediately? lol

Miss Dolly
Just now, Gagasfirstnose said:

Um....Scotland are in a major deficit with regard to what they pay into the union and what they get in return.

I mean, OP NEVER mentions this beauty ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnett_formula

You seem to have some vendetta against me. 

Gagasfirstnose
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

What lies? 

I'm assuming he's talking about Boris love.

200.gif

Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

You seem to have some vendetta against me. 

Don't be silly. I'm just bringing the tea. Sometimes you have no answer for it and that's ok. You're young , passionate, idealistic. I been around the world, am Master's educated and have the perspective of time and wisdom.

But things don't and sometimes, will not work out how you feel or want. Doesn't mean it's the end of the world. To give you context, I come from a  LARGE family. ONE of my sisters is married to a Scottish guy and they live in Glasssgggaeee. So it's a topic that comes up a lot when I spend time with them :)

The only thing I said to you is that I think you repeat this topic too much in a  forum that simply doesn't care. The topic itself, I  personally find fascinating for many reasons. I'm one of the few other than Benji that will actually engage with you on this topic. When you make a good point, I'll give you props. Believe me.

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
MingersPrayer
16 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

What lies? 

Tories and their empty promises 

• Like 2
Miss Dolly
12 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Don't be silly. I'm just bringing the tea. Sometimes you have no answer for it and that's ok. You're young , passionate, idealistic. I been around the world, am Master's educated and have the perspective of time and wisdom.

But things don't and sometimes, will not work out how you feel or want. Doesn't mean it's the end of the world. To give you context, I come from a  LARGE family. ONE of my sisters is married to a Scottish guy and they live in Glasssgggaeee. So it's a topic that comes up a lot when I spend time with them :)

The only thing I said to you is that I think you repeat this topic too much in a  forum that simply doesn't care. The topic itself, I  personally find fascinating for many reasons. I'm one of the few other than Benji that will actually engage with you on this topic. When you make a good point, I'll give you props. Believe me.

The first comment you ever posted on one of my threads was calling me racist, xenophobic and anglophobic. I refuted those claims with what I believe in and you dismissed it or ignored it. 

Tbh if people don’t want to look at my threads they don’t need to look. I post in the “World News” category. I post about the UK Government or what else is going on in the union. 

• Like 1
  • Glamourpuss locked this topic