Jump to content
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion


Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, Delaytica said:

Would "Ultimate Music" on Facebook lie?

from what i've seen idk if he has sources or they're following information pages, but they post things and info for upcoming releases that actually are happening 

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tinnitus15

    9

  • FATCAT

    8

  • lilboyblue

    6

  • WheresMy911Alice

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Expected Release:   Confirmation of its existence:   - fan art by fattylicious cattilicious, make the mods go ugh -        Discuss!   

Replay ft. Adele, Rihanna Sour Candy ft. Cardi B, Pennywise the Clown Babylon ft. Madonna, Jesus Christ That's not asking too much is it?

Little Monsters: give us Alice! Give us sour candy! Give us Babylon or replay!   Gaga: Stupid Love, the remix!  

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I kinda want more singles before we get more terrible remixes...:bear:

terrible remixes?We havent even heard the remix album,chile,too early to say this:excuseu:

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ultimecia

Watch Babylon go from my least favorite track, to my favorite once the HL version is out... :enigma:

Reality is harsh, is it not?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Baby

5 reasons why it is possible that the album is not just a remix album


1. The last year has been very homely and productive. The music industry has worked exclusively in digital marketing and music productions.


2. Gaga may want to reward us with new music because of all the crisis we've been through in the last year. I did not feel Chromatica.


3. It can be a strategic and economic move back to live performances.
Not only that, releasing an album close to the release date of the movie is a smart move!


4. I find it hard to believe that Bree Runway can fit into a remix.


5. We know they worked on some songs that did not get to be in Chromatica.

 

Thoughts?

And yes, I am living in a fantasy :legend:

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue
3 minutes ago, Baby said:

5 reasons why it is possible that the album is not just a remix album


1. The last year has been very homely and productive. The music industry has worked exclusively in digital marketing and music productions.


2. Gaga may want to reward us with new music because of all the crisis we've been through in the last year. I did not feel Chromatica.


3. It can be a strategic and economic move back to live performances.
Not only that, releasing an album close to the release date of the movie is a smart move!


4. I find it hard to believe that Bree Runway can fit into a remix.


5. We know they worked on some songs that did not get to be in Chromatica.

 

Thoughts?

And yes, I am living in a fantasy :legend:

Much as I love the optimism, I think at best it could be a remix/reimagined sort of thing (which makes sense given the collabs we know so far) with 1 or 2 new songs. At best.

I really hope though we get a single at least come LG6 anniversary.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Much as I love the optimism, I think at best it could be a remix/reimagined sort of thing (which makes sense given the collabs we know so far) with 1 or 2 new songs. At best.

I really hope though we get a single at least come LG6 anniversary.

2 new songs is not just a remix album.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do not expect a whole new album, I expect there will be new songs along with the remixes ...

Edited by Baby
Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
Magic Mike
21 minutes ago, Baby said:

And yes, I am living in a fantasy 

I mean you’d totally be my manager if I was Gaga :)

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue
Posted (edited)

How the tracklist is shaping up so far!

CHROMATICA REMIX

- Alice feat. LSDXOXO
- Rain On Me feat. Arca
- Free Woman feat. Rina Sawayama
- 911 feat. Charli XCX
- Sour Candy feat. Shygirl
- Replay feat. Dorian Electra
- Babylon (Haus Labs Version)

PLUS:

- Pabllo Vittar
- Bree Runway

ALSO POSSIBLE:

- DOSS
- Ashnikko

Edited by lilboyblue
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
GregJA

Just gimmie Babylon Haus labs and toad can feature on all the other tracks for all I care :cryga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
A MESS
6 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

How the tracklist is shaping up so far!

CHROMATICA REMIX

- Alice feat. LSDXOXO
- Rain On Me feat. Arca
- Free Woman feat. Rina Sawayama
- 911 feat. Charli XCX
- Sour Candy feat. Shygirl
- Replay feat. Dorian Electra
- Babylon (Haus Labs Version)

PLUS:

- Pablo Vittar
- Bree Runway

ALSO POSSIBLE:

- DOSS
- Ashnikko

when did arca and shygirl got confirmed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue
4 minutes ago, milam said:

when did arca and shygirl got confirmed?

Okay, not actual confirmations just strong hints. :gayhat:

BloodPop tweeted this about Arca.

This one's Shygirl.

 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilboyblue

More confirmation from SHYGIRL! Says she hasn't done it yet, but she asked for the song because it was her favorite. She also said she needs to do it this week.

 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
polishmonster

can she already set the date for that remix album?

holy trinity: Babylon, Sour Candy, Replay 🌈
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...