đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Wild Things by Ava Max LEAKS

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Chesescake
38 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Lol @ the people who say it’s not good. If it was Gaga’s vocals on this with her name on it - you all would be like

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

Due that would only become a totally cringe moment stop it. I love Gaga but I'm not gonna eat up everything she drop.

lady gaga love GIF

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

like others i feel like all of her stuff sounds the same...for me it’s there’s no progression in her voice. it’s always the same sort of diction, volume, etc so there’s literally no movement to the song. it’s just flat from beginning to end. 

if there’s an example otherwise please point it out to me, i think she’s beautiful and talented but whatever they’re putting out for her isn’t it.

Yes! This! It’s the same set up EVERY. EFFING. SONG. I just always feel like it’s Sweet but Psycho part 1...2...3...4...5 👀

Stephen
45 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

People love to hate on her here. I'm sure they all bop to her in secret.

we literally don't :poot:

username9384747
46 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

People love to hate on her here. I'm sure they all bop to her in secret.

Lol true that!

username9384747
53 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Due that would only become a totally cringe moment stop it. I love Gaga but I'm not gonna eat up everything she drop.

lady gaga love GIF

You’re one of the few. Real fans wouldn’t like EVERY single thing she drops. Some people need to understand it’s okay to not like something that’s released. But with that being said, don’t be hateful about it saying it’s “bad” or it sucks or putting a :triggered: :wtfga: :messga: emoji. Give a kind opinion and constructive criticism. I’m sure Gaga, and other artists like her who appreciate their fans, would value something like that and listen to what the fans have to say as long as it’s not bashing them.

Nathaniel Arven

:lana:: "all my demos are on the net,

more tracks than all my records together (yeah),

i'm a leaking legend, hey,

and i taste like pepsi max forever"

TimisaMonster

So Am I 2.0

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived