Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumour: New Taylor Swift album on the 30th of April

Better Day

Featured Posts

Sassy McSass
43 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Itā€™s a rumour. The OP states the theory behind it.Ā 

My point exactly. Rumors start somewhere. Whereā€™s the link to the original? So far it looks like op might have made it up. All Iā€™m saying is thereā€™s a difference between ā€œI have this theoryā€ and ā€œI read a rumorā€. This seems like the firstĀ case.

Iā€™ll keep looking for Wonderland

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
3 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

My point exactly. Rumors start somewhere. Whereā€™s the link to the original? So far it looks like op might have made it up. All Iā€™m saying is thereā€™s a difference between ā€œI have this theoryā€ and ā€œI read a rumorā€. This seems like the firstĀ case.

They have been talk within the Swiftie community - a few have popped up on my FYP talking about the rumours.Ā 

Together You And I!

Pharamon

oversaturation and honestly...Folklore is a good albumĀ but its so insanely overhyped. I am tired of seeing her everywhere q.q

Better Day
Just now, Pharamon said:

oversaturation and honestly...Folklore is a good albumĀ but its so insanely overhyped. I am tired of seeing her everywhere q.q

Buckle upĀ 

Together You And I!

Pop Music

I would absolutely adore to see this come to fruitionĀ 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

alsemanche

I will never understand people getting so heated over someone releasing a lot of music... Like is it that hard to just idk not listen or care about it? I don't enjoy Taylor's music mostly, I don't think folklore and evermore are the amazing albums people say they are (but that's neither here nor there, just my opinion on a piece of music), but it's great that someone can produce quality music in such short periods of time and release them for people to enjoy. Her fans are obviously enjoying it. It really isn't that deep??? "I'm tired of hearing about her" is such a weird thing to say like... is your life centered on reading about this stuff 24/7 to the point of getting drained from it?Ā 

The only thing that annoys me about her releasing so often IS THAT HER GOOD FRIEND MISS LORDE CAN'T DO THE SAME WHERE'S THE ALBUM LORDE WHERE IS IT HUH?Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

sarcamstic
32 minutes ago, Vico said:

Not really.Ā 

stream folkloreĀ :vegas:

Ā 

OT: thatā€™s a fun rumor! i love when she does easter eggs!

flying like 1000 birds

Agunimon
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I will never understand people getting so heated over someone releasing a lot of music... Like is it that hard to just idk not listen or care about it? I don't enjoy Taylor's music mostly, I don't think folklore and evermore are the amazing albums people say they are (but that's neither here nor there, just my opinion on a piece of music), but it's great that someone can produce quality music in such short periods of time and release them for people to enjoy. Her fans are obviously enjoying it. It really isn't that deep??? "I'm tired of hearing about her" is such a weird thing to say like... is your life centered on reading about this stuff 24/7 to the point of getting drained from it?Ā 

The only thing that annoys me about her releasing so often IS THAT HER GOOD FRIEND MISS LORDE CAN'T DO THE SAME WHERE'S THE ALBUM LORDE WHERE IS IT HUH?Ā 

Haters, most of them.

Pharamon
20 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Sounds like you problem to be fair... no need to be so tilted so easily, people have different opinions on different things INCLUDING music...you need to chill. But I agree when it comes to Lorde...long overdue

Stef
On 4/22/2021 at 11:10 PM, Sassy McSass said:

Itā€™s pointless trying to get this site to understandĀ the difference between a theory and a rumor.Ā 

users will come on here, spill their ideal Gaga era rollout into a text box and call it a rumour :air:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Versace
On 4/24/2021 at 12:11 AM, Pharamon said:

Sounds like you problem to be fair... no need to be so tilted so easily, people have different opinions on different things INCLUDING music...you need to chill. But I agree when it comes to Lorde...long overdue

Lol you're telling someone who's trying to tell the haters to chill to chillĀ :laughga:

anonnona

I'm actually looking forward to the 1989 re-recordings more, but this will be a nice surpriseĀ :popcorn:

Pharamon
13 hours ago, Versace said:

Lol you're telling someone who's trying to tell the haters to chill to chillĀ :laughga:

yeah

also

Since when is having a different opinion on something immediately labelled as HATE?

Archived