💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen leaving HOG set

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
28 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

she was with short black hair...Her hair is long and brown after getting out of prison

whut? :wtfga:

I just saw that the curly brown long hair was from her assistant. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS

where's gaga lol i can't see sh

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Juniper
12 minutes ago, milam said:

where's gaga lol i can't see sh

Pink sweatpants disappearing into the van last second. 

Roboboy

i miss when she used to actually interact with fans and people. this is just me going on a tangent but i feel like in the past few years she's gone against everything she's believed in the early years of her career - like when was the last time she had a true connection with a fan 

A MESS
11 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

i miss when she used to actually interact with fans and people. this is just me going on a tangent but i feel like in the past few years she's gone against everything she's believed in the early years of her career - like when was the last time she had a true connection with a fan 

i think she was tired?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

LaLa
13 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

like when was the last time she had a true connection with a fan 

Did you listen to the Gaga Radio episode where fans were the guests to talk about their favourite Chromatica song? It was very nice! You could feel the connection there. Otherwise, every Enigma show she read a fan letter I would say.

As for today, it's entirely probably she had done an emotional scene (she's playing quite a dark character) and was tired and just wanted to get out of the rain into the car. 

Roboboy
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Did you listen to the Gaga Radio episode where fans were the guests to talk about their favourite Chromatica song? It was very nice! You could feel the connection there. Otherwise, every Enigma show she read a fan letter I would say.

As for today, it's entirely probably she had done an emotional scene (she's playing quite a dark character) and was tired and just wanted to get out of the rain into the car. 

Those sounded incredibly fake imo, and yeah that's true

20 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

I think during the fan letters time in Enigma I still see that connection, but yeah it's different now she's very much more private :/

Roboboy
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

I think during the fan letters time in Enigma I still see that connection, but yeah it's different now she's very much more private :/

like she used to go on and on about how deep her connection was with her fans, and that she wasn't just gonna sell herself out but all we've gotten in ages are empty sponsorships, tweets that she probably didn't even write and inactivity

AshIey
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

Pretty sure she’s not interacting with fans because of Covid? Taking pics and signing things could be risky because you never know if one will take off their mask, and I’m sure she doesn’t want to cause a huge crowd. If you remember when she arrived to Italy she used a makeshift tunnel to get into the hotel.

1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

like she used to go on and on about how deep her connection was with her fans, and that she wasn't just gonna sell herself out but all we've gotten in ages are empty sponsorships, tweets that she probably didn't even write and inactivity

Well let's see how this year goes maybe there will be a difference.. I hope she'll be more open and with more communication but idk maybe just wishful thinking

Samma123
4 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

This video is actually pretty upsetting. She obviously does not want to be photographed. Gaga usually loves the pap and to pose, she should have some privacy when she wants.

Its raining , tsunami 

fghtrfd

Why are we criticising her for not engaging when she's literally getting in a car in pouring rain? What is she supposed to do, stand there and pose and get wet?

A MESS

you may say from the comments I've been doing that I'm critical of Gaga but...some of y'all are out of this world lol she's in the rain, she worked all day, let's just remember she is a human with issues - not only psychological, but also physical, she has fibromyalgia and that carries some percentage of disability. also, we're spiteful so I understand why she doesn't interact with fans :laughga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

ALGAYDO
12 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

Well sounds like she grew out of it. You know, most people change. You can’t blame a 35 year old for not behaving like a 23 year old lol 

Archived