RAMROD

I won't blame her this time. 

Cos it's y'all who missing the contexts :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Oh Demi! *places hands on hips and smirks like a 90’s sitcom dad*Disappointed Tampa Bay Rays GIF by MLB

FameHookah
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The place that sells that sugar free stuffs is also selling frozen yogurt as their main selling items. Frozen yoghurt have tons of sugar in them, especially the flavored ones. She just saying it was hypocritical.

Oh thanks bby💚

WTF is MDNA

ALGAYDO

This whole thread was unnecessary. Like holy crab let this woman breathe. And I ain’t even heard her album. Idc if it’s good or bad, but seeing so many people using her a punching-bag is soooooo gross omg

Moonlight on Water

this thread is an eye sore

why don't you guys just keep the rude **** to yourselves

she/her

Pennywise
14 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This whole thread was unnecessary. Like holy crab let this woman breathe. And I ain’t even heard her album. Idc if it’s good or bad, but seeing so many people using her a punching-bag is soooooo gross omg

Well, I think she should let her own self breathe without coming up with a terrible take every other day :huntyga:

It is so very hard to be nice to a person who spews highly unintelligent stuff on almost a daily basis. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

flyaway

Hope she's just joking :neyde:

Btw, sugar is also an addictive substance, not good for consumption. That's why there's a diabetes crisis today. 

Cherries

It's not sarcastic or anything. This is a dig at diet culture. Demi knows almost more than anyone about diet culture as in her new album she details in one of the songs melon cake about not even being able to eat birthday cake on her birthday which TW spiked eating disorders. Diet culture inflicts people into the idea that certain foods are just wrong, especially to woman. Cookies are one of these foods. Y'all need to grow up if you have a problem with this. Calling this situation "very Demi Lovato". Clearly you all aren't famous because none of you understand what she has had to go though and many other artists do. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Cherries
2 minutes ago, Cherries said:

It's not sarcastic or anything. This is a dig at diet culture. Demi knows almost more than anyone about diet culture as in her new album she details in one of the songs melon cake about not even being able to eat birthday cake on her birthday which TW was spiked eating disorders. Diet culture inflicts people into the idea that certain foods are just wrong, especially to woman. Cookies are one of these foods. Y'all need to grow up if you have a problem with this. Calling this situation "very Demi Lovato". Clearly you all aren't famous because none of you understand what she has had to go though and many other artists do. 

After reading more comments i see lots of comments about diabetes in this argument. Of course this is also a problem and a valid one to. Each situation is different for each person. In Demi's case she has had eating disorders in her past which was heavily inflicted from diet culture. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

NFRatwell
11 minutes ago, Cherries said:

It's not sarcastic or anything. This is a dig at diet culture. Demi knows almost more than anyone about diet culture as in her new album she details in one of the songs melon cake about not even being able to eat birthday cake on her birthday which TW spiked eating disorders. Diet culture inflicts people into the idea that certain foods are just wrong, especially to woman. Cookies are one of these foods. Y'all need to grow up if you have a problem with this. Calling this situation "very Demi Lovato". Clearly you all aren't famous because none of you understand what she has had to go though and many other artists do. 

I understand it’s triggering for her but some people need sugar free options. Sugar is addicting and also triggering for people, including me (who used to be obese). I just hope people can understand both sides to the story. It’s not all about “terrible diet culture”, it’s about understanding your body and knowing when your weight is making your weight worse. I don’t think Demi has actually been obese so it’s a different situation. Theres never been anything wrong with her health regarding her weight. I just hope in the end people can understand the topic from both sides and refrain from making biased statements like the one Demi did, not that I’m actually mad at her.

Roboboy
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Is she really attacking a small business? :smh: I looked it up and it’s a desert shop so why would you go in there expecting something healthy. 

she's not expecting something healthy - she's upset cause it showed mostly sugar-free options that probably made her upset considering what happened with her management and disorder

Archived