Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Oh crap that reminds me...

I still haven't finished genning all of my Pokemon. :emma:

When I decided to rest half way I didn't bother to continue afterwards until now. :deadbanana:

Haroon have you started playing yet ? :neyde:

Whoops :emma: I last played ORAS like half a year ago, I think I just beat the 2nd gym leader and arrived in Slateport :rip: 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops :emma: I last played ORAS like half a year ago, I think I just beat the 2nd gym leader and arrived in Slateport :rip: 

You said that the last time I asked you and that was ages ago :deadbanana:

Haroon

You said that the last time I asked you and that was ages ago :deadbanana:

LOOOOOOOOOOL :sharon: Yeah I evidently haven't played it since then :flop: 

LOOOOOOOOOOL :sharon: Yeah I evidently haven't played it since then :flop: 

Must be because you became a mod

Haroon you need to play the games

Give up your title to me so you'll have time to start playing :flirt:

jk :laughga: But you need to start playing. The next game's announcement is just around the corner and you haven't even made through halfway of ORAS :messga:

YCHofficial

In the anime.. Misty's Starmie was soooooooo underrated and her Staryu was rlly overrated

Prismatic

In the anime.. Misty's Starmie was soooooooo underrated and her Staryu was rlly overrated

Starmie is one of my fave. Queen. I love her purple. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I felt the same. I preferred Starmie, I don't know why she always used Staryu. :duck: 

YCHofficial

I felt the same. I preferred Starmie, I don't know why she always used Staryu. :duck: 

She should have evolved her staryu.. like yeah.. super starmie team

calmar

I fished my 3DS out of storage :duck: But I might restart Omega Ruby as I got uninspired and I don't think I'd want to start it up in media res.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

TheOriginalOne

UGH, battle spot on x & y is such a mess now. it almost always fails to find other players :saladga:

I find myself finished with the games. :neyde: I mean X was not that amazing storyline it was really off compared to past games! The only pokemon i really love from this gen is Greninja also the best from this game probably! i'm kinda disappointed, i can restart again but the only reason i bought the 3ds X and Alpha is cuz of the new pokemon hype the mega thing was nice but if the game is not that amazing it ain't worth much. :blehga:

gretchy.gif

And let's not talk how i ****ed up my teams on both of them but mabye i'm just don't feel the games like i used to :stalkga:don't forget im here if you want some trades. :gaycat:

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived