Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

TRINITY

Get ready for D&P remakes

​Those won't be for another 4-5 years though, right? :confused: Assuming they release the new generation game in 2-3 years or so, and then the remake a year and a bit after that :huh: 

edit: Just checked the release dates for FR/LG + HG/SS + AS/OR and they've all been 5 years apart :omg: 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Those won't be for another 4-5 years though, right? :confused: Assuming they release the new generation game in 2-3 years or so, and then the remake a year and a bit after that :huh: 

edit: Just checked the release dates for FR/LG + HG/SS + AS/OR and they've all been 5 years apart :omg: 

​It's possible. I think they said something about the release timeline of the games and how it became too predictable. They also stated that they're going surprise players in the future, so at this point, anything could happen, imo. :shrug: 

Haroon

​It's possible. I think they said something about the release timeline of the games and how it became too predictable. They also stated that they're going surprise players in the future, so at this point, anything could happen, imo. :shrug: 

​Hmm I guess, especially after Pokemon Grey not being a thing and BW2 coming out instead :omg: I hope they don't churn the games out too quickly though, I think that's why ORAS wasn't as exciting for me because it came so soon after X/Y :huh: 

Hey Haroon . Never mind about the transfer thing, I have a sh*t load of Pokemon to transfer from X/OR to my AS game. I have at least 36 from X and 14 from OR. I think it'll buy too much of your busy time. :laughga:

Creyk

I was fighting a guy online today.

I lead with serperior and he with carbink. My serperior KO-ed it of course. Then he sent out goodra. Oops, my Serperior knows Dragon Pulse! One-shot that one too because of it's contrary ability. And then the guy disconnected on me! :fthis:

I hate it when that happens :fthis:

Ladey Gagz

I was fighting a guy online today.

I lead with serperior and he with carbink. My serperior KO-ed it of course. Then he sent out goodra. Oops, my Serperior knows Dragon Pulse! One-shot that one too because of it's contrary ability. And then the guy disconnected on me! :fthis:

I hate it when that happens :fthis:

​I laugh when it happens. It's funny that they rage quit :gaycat:

Creyk

​I wanted to save the battle :giveup: 

I like doing that :giveup: 

Ladey Gagz

​I wanted to save the battle :giveup: 

I like doing that :giveup: 

​Oh I forgot about that :nooo: Then yeah that gets annoying :grr:

Haroon

Hey Haroon . Never mind about the transfer thing, I have a sh*t load of Pokemon to transfer from X/OR to my AS game. I have at least 36 from X and 14 from OR. I think it'll buy too much of your busy time. :laughga:

​I'm fine with it :laughga: It's not like I'll be sat just pressing buttons on my DS for that time, I can multitask because trading doesn't take a lot of energy :dies: 

​Same :awesome: It's like a compliment to how well you're doing :fan: 

Haroon

I need to find that place of Zen that all of you are in about this

51ded320-8b3f-0131-5284-1e42d7db3271.gif

​You become numb to it after a while :laughga: I was once against some hacked team and I began to annihilate their team, and then they disconnected :koons: 

• 2 weeks later...
ChicaSkas

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
calmar

I completely abandoned Pokemon over the past few months for Yugioh, schoolwork, dealing with anxiety and researching for my trip abroad :giveup: Forgive me.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lagg

This is it guys. Any time today, Nintedo's going to announce what they'll present at E3 next month.

I hope they'll include the next Pokemon game, which is hopefully a main series game and not a side series that anyone will barely notice. If it's an XY sequel (which is most probable)  then I hope they'd make huge notable differences because the third games in the previous gens are just roughly recycled data that existed a few years back before its' parent games. Not really counting B2W2 since it's a sequel and almost everything in it has changed.

Does anyone have an Overcoat Shelmet or Unburden Accelgor?

I can't find anything in GTS :sweat:

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived