💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

I agree about Café Le Wow, but don't do the Triple Battle, do the Rotation Battle! Make sure you have one strong Pokémon with you that can take out opponents in one or two hits. Then have two other Pokémon that you want to train and add them to the front of your team. Make sure you turn Exp. Share on and use the EXP O-Power when you get it from Anistar City, which, if you can battle the Elite 4, you should already have access to the EXP O-Power. :laughga: (Also, if you wanna reap the best rewards from these matches, have one of the Pokémon you're training hold the Lucky Egg, and have another Pokémon in the battle hold the Amulet Coin. I usually use the Prize-Money Power too and make loads of cash!)

What's great about Rotation Battle is that your opponent can only hurt the Pokémon that's directly in front. So you can either start with your strongest Pokémon in front or you can rotate them to the front as soon as the battle starts. Then your weaker Pokémon can't be touched, and you can just keep nailing one hit KO's and blast through all four battles. Your Pokémon will level up like crazy, especially if it's holding a Lucky Egg! With the Triple Battle, all of your Pokémon are at the froth line and if your opponent is quick, they can easily knock out your weaker Pokémon. Plus you have to wait for all three Pokémon to attack, whereas the Rotation battle is just back and forth, and way quicker.

Happy training!

Wow, thanks for such a detailed post! I'll get battling as soon as I get home! 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anomaly

Wow, thanks for such a detailed post! I'll get battling as soon as I get home! 

No problem! It's the method I use to train my own Pokémon, and I've found that it works very well. It takes like 5-10 minutes to get 2 Pokémon from level 1 to level 30, it's awesome. :)

inuborg

grrr.. Ive been trying to test out this team but I keep losing commutation :cry:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

Well the first battle that didn't d/c I won :party:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Electric Venus

guys im playing pokemon x for the first time and i've just gotten the fairy badge, what pokemon do you recommend i catch?

my current team is:

charizard lv. 49

greninja lv. 46

lucario lv. 48

dragonair lv. 47

gardevoir lv. 40

pikachu lv. 45

i know pikachu isnt the strongest but it doesnt feel right not having him in my team, i've grown so attached to him :giveup:

i have a level 50 zoroark in my box too but i dont want to use him until i get more tm's, his moveset is horrible :wtf:

Gals, I got my Blastoise up from level 30 to 46 in a matter of 7 minutes of so in Cafe Le Wow. I forgot to put my Full Incense on my lead pokémon though, so ended up making a loss lmao. 

Anomaly

Hey does anyone EV train their Pokémon? I just started and I feel like I've been missing out on so much. :giveup:

Gals, I got my Blastoise up from level 30 to 46 in a matter of 7 minutes of so in Cafe Le Wow. I forgot to put my Full Incense on my lead pokémon though, so ended up making a loss lmao. 

Full Incense? Do you mean Amulet Coin? Full Incense will just make your Pokémon move last. :laughga:

ryhanna

Did you get balm mushrooms at the end of your restuarant battles? They sell for a super high price.

Haroon

Hey does anyone EV train their Pokémon? I just started and I feel like I've been missing out on so much. 

I do, or at least I started to after finishing the game because doing it during the game was too much hassle :laughga: I felt the same way after I'd found out about it during Pearl quite a while ago, like the whole EV and Nature thing makes such a difference :omg: I use horde battling to train mine, I can easily max out an EV stat of 4 Pokemon within 10-15mins :party:

Aww :noparty: Oh and yeah I agree with Anomaly, they should either have a Luck Incense or an Amulet Coin I believe. Oh and I agree with Batmans Hooker too, it's the mushrooms that you end up making the profit from :yes:

ryhanna

Can anyone explain EV training in a way that's super understandable? I've never really understood exactly how it works or why it's beneficial. :sweat:

Haroon

Can anyone explain EV training in a way that's super understandable? I've never really understood exactly how it works or why it's beneficial. :sweat:

I'm pretty sure Canon posted a really good guide to it earlier in this thread, I'll go hunt for it :yes:

Oh and it's beneficial because you can increase any stat up to 63 points more, but the cap for the overall increase is 127, you can distribute those 127 points as you wish among the stats :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_D_zBzG5yQ

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

ryhanna

I'm pretty sure Canon posted a really good guide to it earlier in this thread, I'll go hunt for it :yes:

Oh and it's beneficial because you can increase any stat up to 63 points more, but the cap for the overall increase is 127, you can distribute those 127 points as you wish among the stats :yes:

So you can make a Pokemon a bit stronger in a specific area (speed, attack, defense etc)?

Thanks Haroon and Envy :hug:

Haroon

So you can make a Pokemon a bit stronger in a specific area (speed, attack, defense etc)?

Thanks Haroon and Envy :hug:

Yup :yes: It makes all the difference when battling, because whichever Pokemon goes first/hits hardest/is able to survive a hit/etc is super important :omg:

Haroon

Okay that guide is way beyond my reach, I wish we could search for ALL the posts of one person in a single thread :laughga: I can't find the link of the site that I sent to Dan either :duck:

I had a quick skim of this and it seems pretty well laid out: http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

If you have trouble with understanding anything or have any questions just PM me so we don't end up spamming this thread :dies:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived