💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Added you both! Add me back: 2466-1437-3789  :awesome:

Added! Mine's 2466-1437-3789  :)

With regards to the Vivillon's, the ones in my game are Modern :noparty: Boring and green :crossed:

Would you trade me a pumpkaboo, Phantump, Swirlix, and a Spritzee? Please? I added you :')

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Would you trade me a pumpkaboo, Phantump, Swirlix, and a Spritzee? Please? I added you :')

Uhmm I can get you a Pumpkaboo and Spritzee :awesome: I don't have the other two :noparty: Let me go catch them in the Friend Safaris then trade you them :yes:

Uhmm I can get you a Pumpkaboo and Spritzee :awesome: I don't have the other two :noparty: Let me go catch them in the Friend Safaris then trade you them :yes:

Thank you so much. I just started a new adventure and my new name is Donatella, I'm the female character.

If you want you can trade me the spritzee and the pumpkaboo now and the other ones later :)

Haroon

If you want you can trade me the spritzee and the pumpkaboo now and the other ones later :)

The "trade" button isn't illuminated when I click you :confused: LOL yeah I'm trying to trade Pumpkaboo and Swirlix now - you know you can just search for the other two in the GTS and get them there right? :laughga: Phantump and Spritzee aren't in my version :noparty:

The "trade" button isn't illuminated when I click you :confused: LOL yeah I'm trying to trade Pumpkaboo and Swirlix now - you know you can just search for the other two in the GTS and get them there right? :laughga: Phantump and Spritzee aren't in my version :noparty:

I just send you the request :'). Oh and I know, but most want pokemon that I don't have. I just started so please accept any pokemon.

Can you make the swirlix hold a whip dream please? Thank you so much for everything and when you need something ask me okay :'). Do you still have that spritzee that you offer?

Haroon

Can you make the swirlix hold a whip dream please? Thank you so much for everything and when you need something ask me okay :')

Yup sure just trade me again so I can stick one onto it then trade it back :laughga: I actually have no idea what a Whipped Dream is or what it does but I have 2 in my inventory luckily :sweat:

Yup sure just trade me again so I can stick one onto it then trade it back :laughga: I actually have no idea what a Whipped Dream is or what it does but I have 2 in my inventory luckily :sweat:

It makes swirlix evolve. Do you still that have spritzee and phantumb you offered?

Haroon

It makes swirlix evolve. Do you still that have spritzee and phantumb you offered?

Ohhh I see :yes: I didn't offer the other two LOL, I said I didn't have them :laughga: I got Swirlix and Spritzee mixed up by accident. I've traded the two that I have access to right now :sweat: If I get a Spritzee or Phantump then I'll breed it and give you one :yes:

Ohhh I see :yes: I didn't offer the other two LOL, I said I didn't have them :laughga: I got Swirlix and Spritzee mixed up by accident. I've traded the two that I have access to right now :sweat: If I get a Spritzee or Phantump then I'll breed it and give you one :yes:

Okay thanks so much for everything :'). :hug:

Haroon

Okay thanks so much for everything :'). :hug:

You're welcome :hug: if it wasn't for you I'd never know what a Whipped Dream was for :megaflop:

You're welcome :hug: if it wasn't for you I'd never know what a Whipped Dream was for :megaflop:

A spritzee needs a sachet to evolve and you can get that in the skiddo ranch. I really want those pokemon so i did my research.

Sometimes I hate hatching eggs. 100 in and still no 4 IV Larvitar

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

Took me a few hours to get a 5iv shuppet (didnt need Sp.Attack iv)

But it was worth the time. 183 Attack (238 Attack when Mega) Banette @ lvl 50 = God-ette :legend:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived