💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Yes pleaseee! :) i would appreciate that a lot!

Okay I'll start now, I'll probably be done in like 10-15mins :yes:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Tell me when you're done! Thank you :worship:

I hatched two just in case because of abilities and luckily both have different abilities. Would you like the female with Sap Sipper or the male with Hydration? Or both? :laughga:

ManuelColon

I hatched two just in case because of abilities and luckily both have different abilities. Would you like the female with Sap Sipper or the male with Hydration? Or both? :laughga:

Which one do you recommend? haha

Haroon

I really don't know, I haven't got a Goodra :shrug: take both anyway and you can decide for yourself whenever haha :) come online and I'll trade them :party:

Haroon

YAAAY thank you so much! I didn't have a Charmander nor a Larvitar and I needed both of them :woot: thanks :awesome:

ManuelColon

I really don't know, I haven't got a Goodra :shrug: take both anyway and you can decide for yourself whenever haha :) come online and I'll trade them :party:

Thank you so muuuuuuch!  :worship:  :worship:

Haroon

By the way guys, I was reading online and I didn't realise the importance of O-Powers until now :omg:

Hatching O-Power stacks with Flame Body Pokemon so decreases hatching time EVEN more :party:
EXP Point O-Power stacks with Lucky Egg so increases experience EVEN more :party:
Prize Money O-Power stacks with Luck Incense/Amulet Coin so increases prize money EVEN more :party:

Like I know it sounds obvious but I was so oblivious to it LOL...it's making levelling up my Pokemon and getting money so much easier yaaay :D

Haroon

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fantastic emoticon that the amazing member Canon has made? :legend:

D4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gif

inuborg

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fantastic emoticon that the amazing member Canon has made? :legend:D4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gifD4SrlrF.gif

Omg I love it

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ChicaSkas

Oh my lord this girl is SO SMART!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fimCSqVOxl4

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I caught a shiny octillery! thank arceus for consecutive fishing.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived