💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

Help me with some natures! I have a Timid Goomy (-Attack,+Speed) and i think that is a good nature for a Goodra because even tho it already has a good speed more would not be bad at all, but i was thinking that having a Bold (-Attack,+Defense) one would be good because of it's not so good defense or maybe a Modest (-Attack,+SpAttack) one! Which one would you choose?

And for a Chesnaught what it's better? Adamant or Jolly?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help me with some natures! I have a Timid Goomy (-Attack,+Speed) and i think that is a good nature for a Goodra because even tho it already has a good speed more would not be bad at all, but i was thinking that having a Bold (-Attack,+Defense) one would be good because of it's not so good defense or maybe a Modest (-Attack,+SpAttack) one! Which one would you choose?

And for a Chesnaught what it's better? Adamant or Jolly?

Goodra's more of a Special Defensive wall than an offensive attacker (Although it does have decent attacking power)

As for Chesnaught, his best stat is Defense followed by Attack. His worst stat is Speed. So in my opinion, you would either want one of the below:

Brave: +Attack. -Speed

or

Adamant: +Attack, -Special Attack (Not really worth it if you're going to use Grass/Special Attacks, go Brave)

Relaxed: +Defense, -Speed (My personal recommendation, he has awesome stats here)

Quiet: +Special Attack, -Speed (Not recommended, below average base stats)

Sassy: +Special Defense, -Speed (Not recommended, below average base stats)

Depends on what type of Chesnaught your training for (Offensive, defensive, etc)

ManuelColon

Goodra's more of a Special Defensive wall than an offensive attacker (Although it does have decent attacking power)

As for Chesnaught, his best stat is Defense followed by Attack. His worst stat is Speed. So in my opinion, you would either want one of the below:

Brave: +Attack. -Speed

Relaxed: +Defense, -Speed

Quiet: +Special Attack, -Speed (Not recommended, below average base stats)

Sassy: +Special Defense, -Speed (Not recommended, below average base stats)

Depends on what type of Chesnaught your training for (Offensive, defensive, etc)

I am more about the damage but when a pokemon has an already good Attack or Super Attack i like to train other things, for example Chesnaught speed is really low and it can get killed easily so training it would make it faster than some pokemons that can kill it and Chesnaught has a pretty good moveset and can defend itself from those weaknesses!

I am more about the damage but when a pokemon has an already good Attack or Super Attack i like to train other things, for example Chesnaught speed is really low and it can get killed easily so training it would make it faster than some pokemons that can kill it and Chesnaught has a pretty good moveset and can defend itself from those weaknesses!

If its a Fast attacker you want, (aka Sweeper) then go Jolly (+Speed, -Sp.Attack). Super Train in Speed and Attack.

Although i am curious why youd make him a sweeper since his speed is his worst stat. There are much better option available.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chesnaught_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

inuborg

He could put a choice scarf if he REALLY wanted him to be a sweeper. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I LOVE making those b---hes quit out on you during an online battle 

2mw7a68sfxj3.gif

It counts as a loss (for them) if they disconnect now. :hehe: Rack up those wins.

ManuelColon

If its a Fast attacker you want, (aka Sweeper) then go Jolly (+Speed, -Sp.Attack). Super Train in Speed and Attack.

Although i am curious why youd make him a sweeper since his speed is his worst stat. There are much better option available.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chesnaught_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

I use it in a more defensive way so i don't get killed instantly if any of the pokemon weakness comes to battle. for example my Clawitzer is Timid and thanks to Mega Launcher and all of those Pulse attacks it can learn it makes of it a great Sweeper! 

I use it in a more defensive way so i don't get killed instantly if any of the pokemon weakness comes to battle. for example my Clawitzer is Timid and thanks to Mega Launcher and all of those Pulse attacks it can learn it makes of it a great Sweeper!

Chesnaughts 4x weakness to flying though. :awkney: One Brave Bird/Ariel Ace/Acrobatics and that the end of chesnaught.

NOT THIS BITCH TRYING TO TAKE ON ME WITH HIS MEGAMEWTWO AND YVELTAL :lmao:

Online matches are plagued with legendaries. I'll stick with ranked matches. :coffee:

ManuelColon

Chesnaughts 4x weakness to flying though. :awkney: One Brave Bird/Ariel Ace/Acrobatics and that the end of chesnaught.

Online matches are plagued with legendaries. I'll stick with ranked matches. :coffee:

That's exactly what i'm trying to say, if i train it's speed a lot it can end up being faster than some Flying types and it can learn Rock Slide and Stone Edge! And it can make it faster than most of it's other weaknesses :)

Haroon

That's exactly what i'm trying to say, if i train it's speed a lot it can end up being faster than some Flying types and it can learn Rock Slide and Stone Edge! And it can make it faster than most of it's other weaknesses :)

That's true but there are many Pokemon that will still outspeed it, even if they aren't directly flying types there could be Pokemon with flying moves like Aerial Ace. Oh and Talonflame would eat your Chestnaught up alive :udidnt: I'd suggest a speed baton passer for your Chestnaught if you want it to be utterly deadly, like Scolipede or anything else that can learn baton pass and has Speed Boost or learns Agility :party:

ManuelColon

Ugh i hate choosing Natures! I'll just find a Modest Goomy, anybody has one in here that can trade me? I was training my Timid one but all the comments made me change my mind :p

Haroon

Ugh i hate choosing Natures! I'll just find a Modest Goomy, anybody has one in here that can trade me? I was training my Timid one but all the comments made me change my mind :P

I can breed you one, I've got a Goomy and a Modest Ditto so if you want I can easily hatch a Modest Goomy for you if you want? :)

ManuelColon

I can breed you one, I've got a Goomy and a Modest Ditto so if you want I can easily hatch a Modest Goomy for you if you want? :)

Yes pleaseee! :) i would appreciate that a lot!

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived