💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

The chances greatly increase if the parents are from two different language games, or at least that's how it was for the past few generations :awesome:

Anybody have a female (not sure what gender i'd need tbh) Chesnaught I can borrow??! That aren't from the UK :awesome:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Anybody have a female (not sure what gender i'd need tbh) Chesnaught I can borrow??! That aren't from the UK :awesome:

This is exactly what the GTS is for, there's tons of international Pokemon on there :awesome:

It takes 10 mins to breed 5 Chespins...

For a 1 in 8000 chance of getting a shiny, that means you'd have to breed continuously for over 11 days to get one :rip:

Use the Masuda Method and the chances go from 1/8192 to 1/1638.

Find two parents from different country's and Bam, higher shiny chance. :woot:  (5 times higher chance then normal)

This is exactly what the GTS is for, there's tons of international Pokemon on there :awesome:

:lmao: Already have a Level 1 Chespin in there asking for a Level 91 or higher Delphox

Just thought I'd see if anybody would trade them for fun! :awkney:

inuborg

Use the Masuda Method and the chances go from 1/8192 to 1/1638.

Find two parents from different country's and Bam, higher shiny chance. :woot:  (5 times higher chance then normal)

REally? Who confirmed this? :duck:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Haroon

Ugh need a male Chesnaught... can't find one with decent trade

Find a Chespin or the middle one that looks like a ball and level it up, hopefully the trades for them will be more reasonable :party:

I got a shiny today!! shiny Mawile!! I bred a japanese mawile with a ditto :legend: took about 25 eggs :D

The method, it works :witchderp:

Congrats! :hug:

Haroon

I got a shiny today!! shiny Mawile!! I bred a japanese mawile with a ditto :legend: took about 25 eggs :D

Yaaay congratulations! :party: I'd do that but I'm really impatient with eggs, I'm finding it hard enough to try and hatch a female Riolu let alone a shiny :fail:

inuborg

:udidnt:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived