Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

This may have seemed like a bad trade but i gave away my xerneas for a banette. X was just going to sit in my pc so bye byes.

IM SO HAPPY x10000

What kind of egg did you trade me?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt you beat the game though since its explained at the end? :shrug: Its explained in the spoilers.

If not, use that train ticket you got from the prof and go to kiloud town. fight a match in the battle area, then go to the top to beat your rival. Youll then get a message to meet the prof at the giant crystal :party:

Btw, does it have to be a certain type of battle at the Battle Maison? I'm just doing single battles but I wanna make sure

TheOriginalOne

Does anyone know how to get into the boutique in Lumiose City? I've been getting kicked out everytime I go in for not having enough style.

ryhanna

Someone in one of the towns gave me a lucky egg, I can't remember where it was though :ohno: maybe try googling it

Really? Oh that's perfect, I'll look around! Thanks!

Does anyone know how to get into the boutique in Lumiose City? I've been getting kicked out everytime I go in for not having enough style.

I ate at a few of the restaurants around Lumiose City then they let me in, but the prices are outrageous :rip:

TheOriginalOne

I ate at a few of the restaurants around Lumiose City then they let me in, but the prices are outrageous :rip:

Ugh! They are! And I heard the close inside the boutique are sold at a huge price too. Is it true?

Ugh! They are! And I heard the close inside the boutique are sold at a huge price too. Is it true?

I didn't have enough money to buy any outfits and I have 70,000 if that tells you anything :rip:

"Aerodactyl managed to dispel the poison so that Serena wouldn't worry" AWWWWWWasdfghjkl :wub:

hiiii!! Hows pokemon?

ryhanna

hiiii!! Hows pokemon?

Hey! It's great, definitely my favourite generation :flutter: You'll love it when your copy finally arrives!

Hey! It's great, definitely my favourite generation :flutter: You'll love it when your copy finally arrives!

it should come tomorrow i hope. Anyway what starter did u choose and whats ur current team?

ryhanna

it should come tomorrow i hope. Anyway what starter did u choose and whats ur current team?

Hope it does! :excited2: I chose Froakie/Charmander but I also got a Fennekin through the wonder trade. 

Current team:

Amaura 36

Aerodactyl 39

Gardevoir 48

Greninja 53

Gogoat 50

Blaziken 58 (what a beast )

Hope it does! :excited2: I chose Froakie/Charmander but I also got a Fennekin through the wonder trade. 

Current team:

Amaura 36

Aerodactyl 39

Gardevoir 48

Greninja 53

Gogoat 50

Blaziken 58 (what a beast )

Do you have Y? I'm thinking of the same starters. Greninja, Charizard X, flabebe and i dont know what else, we'll see soon.

ryhanna

Do you have Y? I'm thinking of the same starters. Greninja, Charizard X, flabebe and i dont know what else, we'll see soon.

yeah, I have Y. I haven't really used Charizard because Blaziken just kept wiping everything out lol

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived