Featured Posts

Thanks for the Bulbasaur HyoYeon :hug:

We should battle some time!

No problem! :hug:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Could someone with Pokemon Y PLEASEEE trade me a Shellder? All of the ones on the GTS are asking for ridiculous trades :ohno: I can give a Staryu in return (I believe Staryu is only in Pokemon X, and Shellder is only in Pokemon Y). Please please please :emo:

Haroon

Haven't been able to play for a few days!

Here's my friend code y'all

Mikey

0791-2299-2968

Added :awesome: mine's 2466-1437-3789 :)

I've had. Since its release day but with university, I have so much little time to play. The life of a student :flop:

I'm only past Gym Leader #4. But I heard about the new safari zone that required having a bucnh of friends... So GGD may be a good way for having those rare Pokemon. And pf course, having battles!

I'm gonna add everyone in the OP in the near future, so feel free to add me up too in your list.

Here's my Friend code: 1005-9365-8027 (Charles)

EDIT : I added everyone in the OP and the two friend codes that are above my post !

Giorno Giovanna

Soooo I've finally got a Nintendo 2DS (don't you dare to say anything bad about it, cause I LOVE it, I couldn't care less for 3D, I like the design and it feels very comfortable in my hands :whitney: ) and Animal Crossing New Leaf

So should I buy X or Y next month?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

inuborg

Soooo I've finally got a Nintendo 2DS (don't you dare to say anything bad about it, cause I LOVE it, I couldn't care less for 3D, I like the design and it feels very comfortable in my hands :whitney: ) and Animal Crossing New Leaf

So should I buy X or Y next month?

Hell yea

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Giorno Giovanna

Hell yea

Both right? :toofunga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Redstreak

I just downloaded an emulator and am currently playing my very first pokemon game. Yellow. :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

inuborg

I just downloaded an emulator and am currently playing my very first pokemon game. Yellow. :cry:

get a mew

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

That was my first pokemon game ever too!  :excited:  (my first video game as well)

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived