Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Have any of you had an Cryogonal or Avalugg on your teams? i really like both pokemons but Cryogonal defense is like the worst in the whole game and Avalugg super defense is really bad too.... they would get killed instantly 

I haven't but I'd imagine it'd be the same thing as a Blissey or Weezing or other mono-stat walls :shrug: Just switch out when there's a threat, that's what I did with my Weezing in D/P anyway :awesome:

I want an Avalugg :flutter:

ChicaSkas

Can my friend code be added please! 0061-0869-9202

Also I really want to participate in one of these battles :D

added you

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lemme know if anybody wants a freshly hatched Chespin....

Edit: I'm all out (Wonder Traded them all) but will breed more if anybody wants one :)

Anybody know where I can catch Plusle and Minun???

And... I would like to announce that I am opening "Hyo's Pokémon Breeding Area" :awkney:

Basically, right now I am offering you the following Pokémon

Chespin

Froakie

Fennekin

Amaura

Tyrunt

Charmander

Bulbasaur

Squirtle

If you want one of these (will be a Level 1) just let me know, and we can trade (just for any Pokémon).

Edit: I'm not sure if this would be better in this thread or in a different requests thread?

Maybe Chica can let me know? Thanks :hug:

Haroon

Anybody know where I can catch Plusle and Minun???

I found this online:

"Route 5. Right off of entering Lumiose city for the first time.

The easiest way to find them is to have a Pikachu at the front of the party, since Pikachu's ability Static draws Electric types"

Personally, I've only seen Plusle & Minun in horde battles, so I don't know if they appear individually :shrug:

We should make like a list of which members can give which Pokemon. Now that many have finished the main storyline and are breeding or whatever I'm sure many of us have spare Pokemon we don't mind giving to members. That's such a sweet and awesome idea Hyo :awesome: I didn't think of this and released quite a lot of Staryus and Riolus and some others :laughga:

I found this online:

"Route 5. Right off of entering Lumiose city for the first time.

The easiest way to find them is to have a Pikachu at the front of the party, since Pikachu's ability Static draws Electric types"

Personally, I've only seen Plusle & Minun in horde battles, so I don't know if they appear individually :shrug:

We should make like a list of which members can give which Pokemon. Now that many have finished the main storyline and are breeding or whatever I'm sure many of us have spare Pokemon we don't mind giving to members. That's such a sweet and awesome idea Hyo :awesome: I didn't think of this and released quite a lot of Staryus and Riolus and some others :laughga:

I have a ton of Pokémon that I have been given through Wonder Trade - just couldn't be bothered to list them all :awkney:

I will make a list tomorrow of all the Pokémon I have that I can make eggs of! Well... today since it's past midnight haha

It takes 10 mins to breed 5 Chespins...

For a 1 in 8000 chance of getting a shiny, that means you'd have to breed continuously for over 11 days to get one :rip:

Haroon

I have a ton of Pokémon that I have been given through Wonder Trade - just couldn't be bothered to list them all :awkney:

I will make a list tomorrow of all the Pokémon I have that I can make eggs of! Well... today since it's past midnight haha

Yaaay :party: I'll try and do that too if I don't forget LOL. I can breed for nature if people want too, as long as they trade me the father Pokemon or whatever, like whichever species they want the baby. I have almost every nature Ditto, but I have no idea how to IV breed so I can't do that for them :laughga:

Sad because I still don't have X :'(!

What? Why? :udidnt: You're missing out, go to the game shop and buy it and join the fun :party:

Yaaay :party: I'll try and do that too if I don't forget LOL. I can breed for nature if people want too, as long as they trade me the father Pokemon or whatever, like whichever species they want the baby. I have almost every nature Ditto, but I have no idea how to IV breed so I can't do that for them :laughga:

What? Why? :udidnt: You're missing out, go to the game shop and buy it and join the fun :party:

I don't have the money for it.

Haroon

It takes 10 mins to breed 5 Chespins...

For a 1 in 8000 chance of getting a shiny, that means you'd have to breed continuously for over 11 days to get one :rip:

The chances greatly increase if the parents are from two different language games, or at least that's how it was for the past few generations :awesome:

I don't have the money for it.

Sell your soul :vamp: but no seriously hmm :ohno: when you do then buy it I guess. Just don't jeopardize buying ARTPOP for Pokemon :knife:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived