OUT NOW!

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There only one problem with pokemon amie and its bugging the crap out of me.

When ever you do the pokemon mimicking, it doesn't seem to pick up smiling (small smile, medium smile, large smile) very well and makes it really awkward when im in a room with another person and im giving my ds freakish creeper smiles trying to get the game to recognize that im smiling.  :awkney:.

Add me already :hor: 5043-1981-1524

Looker is making me find out who stole the painting at Lumiose Museum and no one at the museum is helping me :awkney:

How do I active the Looker quests? I beat Diantha, but I can't figure out how to get Looker to give me the call...

How do I active the Looker quests? I beat Diantha, but I can't figure out how to get Looker to give me the call...

He called me when i was around the Route 14 gate in Lumiose city, try there. :)

I flew to the Pokemon Center in Centrico Plaza and immediately got a call

I flew to the Pokemon Center in Centrico Plaza and immediately got a call

Weird. I also just noticed that Sushi High Roller won't let me in either... I'm the champion though. What's happening?

Weird. I also just noticed that Sushi High Roller won't let me in either... I'm the champion though. What's happening?

According to people on neoseeker forums you have to complete all of Looker's assignments to get in

According to people on neoseeker forums you have to complete all of Looker's assignments to get in

Oh, great. Now if only Looker would actually call me. I'm going to just re-battle the E4 and hope it works. :awkney:

Oh, great. Now if only Looker would actually call me. I'm going to just re-battle the E4 and hope it works. :awkney:

I randomly flew to Lumiose City and I got the call, not exactly sure how I triggered it :rip:

Did you defeat your rival in Kiloud city after the E4?

Did you defeat your rival in Kiloud city after the E4?

Yeah. My game must not like me I guess.

inuborg

Caught Yveltal in 5 Ultra Balls :rip:

It only took me one ultra ball :dead:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived