Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

My sister just said to me: "Do you know how embarrassing it is when I tell my friends that my 18 year old brother plays Pokemon?" :usrs: Gorl that's not my problem.

I'm really loving Wonder Trade. I got a Fennekin earlier, and lots of other Pokemon to fill pages in my Pokedex.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE ANSWER!

any more mega pokemon revealed? or is that it? :noparty:

and does anyone have a list of all the pokemon that are rideable in this game? rhyhorn, skiddo, gogoat, lapras, etc....

TheOriginalOne

OMFG!!!! Guys, I just found a SHINY MILTANK!!! I am freaking out!!! It is my second legit shiny after a shiny Tangela I found in HeartGold!!! Has anyone else found shinies yet?

image_zps8ebb9f4f.jpg

OMFG!!!! Guys, I just found a SHINY MILTANK!!! I am freaking out!!! It is my second legit shiny after a shiny Tangela I found in HeartGold!!! Has anyone else found shinies yet?

image_zps8ebb9f4f.jpg

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo: :emo:

Sorry... I've just been trying for what seems like forever to breed a shiny Pokémon!

TheOriginalOne

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :emo: :emo: :emo:

Sorry... I've just been trying for what seems like forever to breed a shiny Pokémon!

I was just wandering around Route 12 and BAM! Shiny Miltank! lol

I hope you find a shiny soon too. :hug:

Add me on Pokemon X:

4484-8968-4961

I guess I'll repost my friend code.

Pokemon X (0791-1639-3014)

I need a Skrelp in my life, yo!

tumblr_inline_mo30tk1Lkv1qz4rgp_zps8a043

Anyway, since I haven't posted here in a long time, I thought I would put my thoughts on the game. I'm not too far in the game yet. I've got three badges and my team consists of:

Greninja 36

Charizard 36

Floette 36

Absol 34

Meowstic 34

Hawlucha 34

This game has made me laugh the most out of all the Pokemon games so far. I mean that Pokemon Fan trainer and his Pancham kid kills me every time! The game was a little slow at first, but I am really liking it so far :).

1263-6743-3835

Added you guys! :hor: Add me back.  :party:

1521-2977-9669

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

When I was in that big city, Lumiose is the name I think, in the north part of it, on the second floor of the building in the north part of town with a karate dojo in it was an empty floor with no one on it and when you step off the elevator the lights start flickering and a ghost appears behind you and says "You're not the one" and then glides off screen and then you can't find her anywhere in the room lol.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

When I was in that big city, Lumiose is the name I think, in the north part of it, on the second floor of the building in the north part of town with a karate dojo in it was an empty floor with no one on it and when you step off the elevator the lights start flickering and a ghost appears behind you and says "You're not the one" and then glides off screen and then you can't find her anywhere in the room lol.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Have you defeated the champion? I've not checked, but maybe you need to defeat her first?

Have you defeated the champion? I've not checked, but maybe you need to defeat her first?

no, i haven't! it's weird

and then if you go in the Richissme hotel on the fourth floor i think, the room to the right, there's a girl that looks like the ghost again up against the wall and she tells you to be quiet or she won't be able to hear the elevator.. o_o

no, i haven't! it's weird

and then if you go in the Richissme hotel on the fourth floor i think, the room to the right, there's a girl that looks like the ghost again up against the wall and she tells you to be quiet or she won't be able to hear the elevator.. o_o

Hmm... I've not been to either of those places, will need to check them out later and report back!

Hmm... I've not been to either of those places, will need to check them out later and report back!

so none of ya'll can answer my question? :nails:

ChicaSkas

My sister just said to me: "Do you know how embarrassing it is when I tell my friends that my 18 year old brother plays Pokemon?" :usrs: Gorl that's not my problem.

I'm really loving Wonder Trade. I got a Fennekin earlier, and lots of other Pokemon to fill pages in my Pokedex.

tell her you know a successful 27 year old girl who has a full time job and a boy friend and mods four Gaga forums ---- and THAT girl has time in the evenings after all the work is done to relax and play a game.

Screw narrowminded people :dies:

(no offense to your sister or you)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

tell her you know a successful 27 year old girl who has a full time job and a boy friend and mods four Gaga forums ---- and THAT girl has time in the evenings after all the work is done to relax and play a game.

Screw narrowminded people :dies:

(no offense to your sister or you)

PREACH, those who tell me grow up i tell them i'm forever continually revisiting my nostalgia.

image_zps8ebb9f4f.jpg

Congrats!!! Are they more common now?? My preorder hasn't came in yet :cry:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived