Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

There's a Pokemon Direct to be held this Feb. 26th. The last time they did this was for X&Y. I havent been hyped this much for a while. 

GET READY FOR POKEMON RAINBOW   ASGSHXBDHSBB 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
1 minute ago, Foxy said:

There's a Pokemon Direct to be held this Feb. 26th. The last time they did this was for X&Y. I havent been hyped this much for a while. 

I was excited until it was only 5 minutes :emo: I really d hope Kalos 6.5 is coming or Z

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

12 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I was excited until it was only 5 minutes :emo: I really d hope Kalos 6.5 is coming or Z

5 minutes of a teaser like what they did to Pokemon X And Y. ;) 

Prismatic
11 minutes ago, Foxy said:

5 minutes of a teaser like what they did to Pokemon X And Y. ;) 

Hope I'm wrong and somethig is going to be release. I need a new game. 

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Foxy said:

5 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Hope I'm wrong and somethig is going to be release. I need a new game. 

My bet is for Pokken Tournament, Detective Pikachu and more news about Pokemon Go.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prismatic
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

My bet is for Pokken Tournament, Detective Pikachu and more news about Pokemon Go.

I originally thought it was going to be more news on Pokemon Go, but after visting many forums, I am slowly getting convinced something else, lol. 

8 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I originally thought it was going to be more news on Pokemon Go, but after visting many forums, I am slowly getting convinced something else, lol. 

Nintendo is hosting the Pokemon Direct so its not about Pokemon Go. I doubt its about Pokken Tournament either. I mean what else would they show from that game. New characters ? I think Directs are too big of a presentation to show just that. It has to be something new.  

Are you fully convinced yet ? :green:

BREAKING

sun-moon-feat.png

sun.jpg

moon.jpg

A European Trademark site has added new listings today for two new possible game titles, complete with logos. These logos are Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. It is not currently known if these are to be the games revealed in tomorrow's Pokémon Direct or if this is just a placeholder. We'll bring more news as it comes.Please note, this is currently unconfirmed. (c) Serebii

You want more receipts ? try searching the titles here: https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#basic

I dont know about you guys but I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING. Im not sure if its a Kalos sequel or a gen 7 game but whatever it is, I am so amped up. Tho Im trying my best not to get too excited on this since its unconfirmed. Maybe its real, maybe it really is just a placeholder with a very well edited logo. Try taking this news a grain of salt guys we have exactly 24 hours until we can get something from the direct. Remember, X&Y was trademarked months after it was announced and it came with a logo. But still.. grain of salt, people.  

Prismatic
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

BREAKING

sun-moon-feat.png

sun.jpg

moon.jpg

A European Trademark site has added new listings today for two new possible game titles, complete with logos. These logos are Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. It is not currently known if these are to be the games revealed in tomorrow's Pokémon Direct or if this is just a placeholder. We'll bring more news as it comes.Please note, this is currently unconfirmed. (c) Serebii

You want more receipts ? try searching the titles here: https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#basic

I dont know about you guys but I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING. Im not sure if its a Kalos sequel or a gen 7 game but whatever it is, I am so amped up. Tho Im trying my best not to get too excited on this since its unconfirmed. Maybe its real, maybe it really is just a placeholder with a very well edited logo. Try taking this news a grain of salt guys we have exactly 24 hours until we can get something from the direct. Remember, X&Y was trademarked months after it was announced and it came with a logo. But still.. grain of salt, people.  

OMG yassssss. This looks sooo freaking cool. 

Has anybody noticed Gen 6's games (assuming S and M are Gen 6)  color coding has always been red (Y, OR, Sun) and blue (X, AS, Moon) ?

Gamefreak has been foreshadowing Pokemon's 20th anniversary since 2013 omg :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Mega Solrock and Mega Lunatone :giveup: 

Pretty cliche but very possible. 

I like to see them sweep their way up to ou/ubers ! #TeamMoon

Haroon
Just now, Foxy said:

Pretty cliche but very possible. 

I like to see them sweep their way up to ou/ubers ! #TeamMoon

I was really expecting those megas for ORAS but it didn't happen :rip: 

I'm not a fan of the red & blue colouring though because they already had that for Red & Blue, Ruby & Sapphire, and X &  Y :koons: 

4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I was really expecting those megas for ORAS but it didn't happen :rip: 

I'm not a fan of the red & blue colouring though because they already had that for Red & Blue, Ruby & Sapphire, and X &  Y :koons: 

I think they meant to do that for the 20th anniversary :koons:

Oh I bet its gonna be like X & Y all over again. I miss speculating during the pre-release. Those fakemon artworks, fake dex listings, and Im really sorry if I had to bring Gaga up but every pre-release feels a bit like 2012/pre-ARTPOP :neyde:      Some rumors back in pre-E3 2013 that happen to float around like the fairy type did appear numerous times in the internet though. I think they started appearing during March 2013 where an insider claimed that the final evolutions of the Kalos starters are based on a knight, a mage, and a rogue, which turned out to be true.  

I hope the Angel pokemon mentioned from the recently rumored dex listings for Sun and Moon  turns out to be true. I love angels, and I've been dying for an angel pokemon since I could remember. :giveup: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived