Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

​Does it stack with the chaining method? :excited2: 

​I've never had any luck with chaining, besides chain fishing soo idk

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone wanna lend a Gardevoirite??? I don't want to wait until after the Elite Four :/

Does anyone want to help me trade my Event Blaziken and Event Gengar from my X to my AS. I don't have PokeBank, so if someone would help me transfer them over that would be swell.

EDIT: Nvmd

Interlude

Starting to regret leaving playing it for so long, I missed the Eon ticket :air:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Haroon

Starting to regret leaving playing it for so long, I missed the Eon ticket  default_air.jpg

​We also missed the event Darkrai and other event Pokemon probably I think :lmao: 

Interlude

What's everyones favourite game series? I have a soft spot for Diamond and Pearl, it's the series that brought me to playing Pokémon and I love everything about it! Also who here played Pokémon Battle Revolution? I miss playing it, I hope a next gen version is released sometime

Just started Omega Ruby too :party: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Haroon

Omg Shane that's such a hard question! I have different links with the different generatios because my experiences with them were totally different :dies: 

I loved first generation because that's when it blew up, also I collected the cards loads and used to watch the anime which rocked! I'm kinda upset now that I missed out on playing the games with my friends :( I had a Gameboy but my brother bought me some other games and didn't get Pokemon so I never ended up playing it. We also had a Nintendo 64 but we didn't have Pokemon Stadium, we had loads of Mario games LOL, but I remember once his friend lent us his Pokemon edition N64 and Pokemon Stadium and it was an amazing week.

The first game that I actually played of my own was Pokemon Crystal, even if it was on a computer emulator thing, so I have a major soft spot for that generation :flutter: I also played Ruby & Sapphire on the emulator which were loads of fun too :yes: The first game of the series that I played on an actual Nintendo console was Pokemon Colosseum on my Gamecube WHICH WAS AMAZING OMG MEMORIES :cry: Then finally the first Pokemon game that I physically played on a Nintendo handheld was Pokemon Pearl, that was also when I found out about competitive battling and EV-trained loads of Pokemon even though I had nobody to battle with :noparty: 

Oh yeah I did have Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii but I was super surprised with how much it sucked in comparison to Pokemon Colosseum, I MEAN COME ON NO STORY??? And you couldn't even evolve the Pokemon that you got from the game. Luckily I had Pokemon Pearl to transfer Pokemon. If anyone had that game without a Gen 4 game then I really feel sorry for them because there's barely anything to do. I only played it so I could play against people online, and then even that got sucky because people would disconnect and I'd have to restart my whole Wii again :messga: I do hope they bring out a Pokemon game on the Wii U though, IMAGINE HD POKEMON GRAPHICS :excited2: 

For some reason I skipped Gen 5, I don't really know why, I think I just forgot to get the games and then it never happened. I did get Pokemon White and Black 2 before Gen 6's release but didn't finish either :rip: Gen 6 is so far the only one that I've fully been paying attention to and such, even if I do have to get through Alpha Sapphire soon :toofloppy: 

bionic

Starting to regret leaving playing it for so long, I missed the Eon ticket  default_air.jpg

​Is the relay race thing still on? I mean does that method still work? Surely so

buy bionic

​I stopped playing after the 2nd gym :emma: 

​I haven't played it since I received it for Christmas :rip:

Haroon

I still haven't finished Sapphire 

​I haven't even started yet :emma: I got it at Christmas and usually when I get Pokémon games I play them immediately. I don't know what's different with this one

​I haven't played it since I received it for Christmas :rip:

​Did you guys experience the same thing with HeartGold/SoulSilver? :confused:

Because I was thinking and I just realised that even with HG I stopped playing after the second gym :duck: And I don't actually know why :huh: Maybe remakes aren't my thing :shrug: 

​Did you guys experience the same thing with HeartGold/SoulSilver? :confused:

Because I was thinking and I just realised that even with HG I stopped playing after the second gym :duck: And I don't actually know why :huh: Maybe remakes aren't my thing :shrug: 

Yes and no. I haven't completely finished HG (haven't battled with Red), but I was pretty far in the storyline. It's true that remakes are sometimes less appealing!

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived