Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I've never really thought about the timeline. :sweat: To me, they've always been standalone games with subtle references to older ones. Never thought about when the events of each game occurred in comparison to the others. 

Haroon

Ooooh a timeline :omg: I agree with Ryan, I've always thought of the games on their own with references to previous ones as being easter eggs :laughga: The only ones that I knew of a distinct timeline were Red & Blue to Silver & Gold because of the fact that Giovanni was no longer there. Oh and the obvious timeline thing between BW and BW2 :laughga:

In other news, I accidentally killed a shiny Vanillite because I wasn't looking while I was spamming A whilst EV training and I had a quick look at the screen and I saw a pink Vanillite's HP bar go down and die :deadbanana:

Garden Panty

My friend code is 3626-0078-3997 so add me if you want to :)

Haroon

My friend code is 3626-0078-3997 so add me if you want to :)

Added :party: Mine's 2466-1437-3789 :yes:

Ooooh a timeline :omg: I agree with Ryan, I've always thought of the games on their own with references to previous ones as being easter eggs :laughga: The only ones that I knew of a distinct timeline were Red & Blue to Silver & Gold because of the fact that Giovanni was no longer there. Oh and the obvious timeline thing between BW and BW2 :laughga:

In other news, I accidentally killed a shiny Vanillite because I wasn't looking while I was spamming A whilst EV training and I had a quick look at the screen and I saw a pink Vanillite's HP bar go down and die

What's with you and killing shinies lately :deadbanana:

edit: OMG shiny yanma with speed boost in a random horde :rip: I CAUGHT IT! 

First X shiny :cheer:

Aww really? I only need it for one Pokemon now because it turns out the others already had desirable natures from the GTS :laughga: I'll try to be as quick as I can!

Oh and I'd like a Feebas please! Which ability has it got by the way? :flutter:

Oh and I totally missed that you'd changed your username LOOOL. I like it though :hug:

No rush, I don't need it anyway :nick:

A male one with Swift Swim and a lot of others with Oblivious. and thanks, I like it too :awesome:

What's with you and killing shinies lately :deadbanana:

edit: OMG shiny yanma with speed boost in a random horde :rip: I CAUGHT IT!

First X shiny :

Yay! :woot:

Once you start horde training you will meet a few shinies :woot:

Haroon

What's with you and killing shinies lately 

edit: OMG shiny yanma with speed boost in a random horde I CAUGHT IT! 

First X shiny :cheer:

I guess Arceus just doesn't want me to have shinies :cry:

YAAAY CONGRATULATIONS :omgexcited:

No rush, I don't need it anyway

A male one with Swift Swim and a lot of others with Oblivious. and thanks, I like it too 

Oooh :flutter: Could I please have an Oblivious one?

tumblr_n2t7ttG65b1ttdkobo1_400.gif

I guess Arceus just doesn't want me to have shinies :cry:

YAAAY CONGRATULATIONS :omgexcited:

Oooh :flutter: Could I please have an Oblivious one?

tumblr_n2t7ttG65b1ttdkobo1_400.gif

that gif :saira:

Of course! But I don't have any PRISM Scales left, so don't be surprised when it doesn't evolve :emma:

Haroon

that gif :saira:

Of course! But I don't have any PRISM Scales left, so don't be surprised when it doesn't evolve :emma:

It's adorable isn't it :sara: Oh don't worry it's fine, I have quite a few Prism Scales from my hunting for Leftovers :laughga: I'm online now by the way :awesome:

It's adorable isn't it :sara: Oh don't worry it's fine, I have quite a few Prism Scales from my hunting for Leftovers :laughga: I'm online now by the way :awesome:

I'm coming :bunny:

ryhanna

Am I the only one who doesn't want to play XY as much since OR and AS were announced? I don't want to kill the hype, and a lot of my XY team were gen 3 anyway. :sweat:

Haroon

I'm coming 

Thank you so much :hug: If you ever need a specific Pokemon I'll see what I can do to help get it :heart:

Am I the only one who doesn't want to play XY as much since OR and AS were announced? I don't want to kill the hype, and a lot of my XY team were gen 3 anyway. 

I'm the total opposite, I've been playing XY waaay more, but that might be because I have time now :laughga: I just want loads of Pokemon battle-ready to trade over to OR/AS when they come out so I can jump straight back into online battling :yes:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived