Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara posts video of Gaga rocking out to Burqa

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I'm so happy that Tara is back to doing makeup and posting frequently on her SM again. She's been so responsive to us too!

GAMS, gay popstar

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
20 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

where is Fozzy right now??

Fozzy is Freddy's dog, so with him. 

She/Her/Hers

Regina George
24 minutes ago, Dayman said:

They were extremely close and Tara had to stop being her makeup artist due to issues with lupus - they clearly are still friends too and it's not that weird for Tara to want to post and look back at more positive times which she happened to share with her friends.

23 minutes ago, blindinghope said:

My thoughts exactly. It's more creepy to be concerned about this. It's creepy that people think it's creepy. 

I mean I don’t necessarily think it’s creepy but I have friends I know for 17 years and they are like family and I don’t post their photos all over my social media pages.. I can see how some people can find it strange 

Dayman
17 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I thought they’d fallen out?

No real falling out. Gaga even just liked Taras tweet about the ARTPOP era and makeup she used to use during it. More than anything Tara has just been more public on social media in a way that Gaga and even DJWS aren't and it's nothing crazy. She has always posted about them and their time on the road and working together in a positive way.

The Z
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

No the original we had always said burqa, then changed to aura. 

1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It was always burqa 

The one Gaga leaked on August 6, 2013 said “Aura” not “Burqa”. The version from this video is way older than the one that leaked at the beginning of the ARTPOP era

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Anyone else gets kind of uncomfortable with how much Tara seems to obsess over Gaga? :bear:

I think Gaga and Tara were friends with benefits at one point. In addition to being glued to each other throughout ARTPOP, they said they shared a bed. In one of Gaga's interviews, she heavily hinted at having sexual fun with a woman and all the clues for the time pointed to Tara. She also mentioned someone joining her and Taylor in sex and it was probably her.

All this sounds like tabloid gossip but these were all bits from interviews and BTS stuff Tara and Gaga posted to social media at the time. :tea:

littlepotter

THIS IS EVERYTHING :giveup:

Omg at 1:06, if u mute she literally looks like Ally in ASIB singing Shallow nnnnnn

chaeri pls

CannaeDrive
3 hours ago, gstring said:

Gaga is so frikkkkin beautiful tfff 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

BrunetteGa is the best Gaga, wbk :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ProdigyARTPOP
19 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I think Gaga and Tara were friends with benefits at one point. In addition to being glued to each other throughout ARTPOP, they said they shared a bed. In one of Gaga's interviews, she heavily hinted at having sexual fun with a woman and all the clues for the time pointed to Tara. She also mentioned someone joining her and Taylor in sex and it was probably her.

All this sounds like tabloid gossip but these were all bits from interviews and BTS stuff Tara and Gaga posted to social media at the time. :tea:

I’m going to be honest.

I do too, Tara was also the one who introduced her to lip fillers and to her then entourage during the ARTPOP era,

they had a very codependent relationship 

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Is it Just me or is this much much better than aura :triggered:

Why do you think Gaga was so pissed with the release of ARTPOP. Some of the demo parts that didn’t make it to the album are SICK. Have you heard the Mary Jane Holland parts with the “Ruuuussian hookeeeeer. And sweet jiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.” And the ICONIC Fashion! demo ugh

ajmsamuel
2 hours ago, illySpencer said:

She was so happy, now her face is closed and she seems depressed all the time.

she was on drugs 

which is not bad.. actually i prefer this gaga.. is more real.. more raw

kindest regards

Archived