Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#JusticeForWitness

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Yes, Katy is frustrated with us! Her hypothetical ARTPOP album- 'Witness' also faced a lot of criticism! That's why she said, 

It's time to trend #JusticeForWitness, because- a fellow GGDian said, 

giphy.gif

Stream, 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Y’all need to stop or go back to 2013. This is getting embarrassing. 

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Y’all need to stop or go back to 2013. This is getting embarrassing. 

The entire fanbase is in 2013.
ARTPOP is on the charts.
Did you buy your copy yet?

Leoooo

This isnt about reviving every album that didnt do as well as expected. A second act of ARTPOP was alluded to from the beginning, Witness was always a standalone, if her fans feel like they want to band together and make it chart again then great, the ARTPOP train wouldnt have probably rolled if DJWS hasnt teased us on April Fools and got everyone so hyped up.

We love to see it though :ally:

It's made Gaga happy, so if nothing else comes of it, atleast we managed to give her some joy

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No need for the Katy hate :madge:

I love WITNESS! My favorite Katy album! Stream,

Anveeroy
Just now, Medusa said:

This isnt about reviving every album that didnt do as well as expected. A second act of ARTPOP was alluded to from the beginning, Witness was always a standalone, if her fans feel like they want to band together and make it chart again then great, the ARTPOP train wouldnt have probably rolled if DJWS hasnt teased us on April Fools and got everyone so hyped up.

We love to see it though :ally:

It's made Gaga happy, so if nothing else comes of it, atleast we managed to give her some joy

I think Witness needs love for us! :vegas:

Dr Fudge

I never understood why Witness the song was never released as a single. It’s literally one of my favorites of her entire career!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

monstrosity

can we stop already calling every flop album by an MPG an ARTPOP? a bad album doesn't need justice, an album crucified for the sake of it does

Elizabeth Bathory

It's not a bad album, but there is nothing to be excited about. ARTPOP was a revolution, Witness is just a better version of what other artists been doing the past 7-8 years.

monstrosity
1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

I never understood why Witness the song was never released as a single. It’s literally one of my favorites of her entire career!

it's my favorite on the album, it's catchy and the lyrics are quite good

DelusionalGaga

The internet rising to revive Witness:

2suqsv.jpg

Spoiler

In all seriousness though, it's my favorite Katy album hands down. I don't understand the hate it's getting. It's far more interesting that her other releases

Archived