news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Oh shot they are meeting!!!

Interscope tweeting!!

Hopelessness is fleeting!!! 

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep petitioning for ACT II in Wonderland!!! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reelcool

Interscope better hop on board with this it's a huge missed opportunity

also, has something like this ever happened before in the music industry? like streaming and petitioning and rallying for music to be released to the point where the producers, artist, and record label sees it?

ArtpopAct2
1 hour ago, reelcool said:

Interscope better hop on board with this it's a huge missed opportunity

also, has something like this ever happened before in the music industry? like streaming and petitioning and rallying for music to be released to the point where the producers, artist, and record label sees it?

I remember Mariah stans getting Glitter on top of the iTunes Charts but they were just doing it to do it, not to get new music.

Cant think of anything else, but it makes absolute sense that it would be ARTPOP in this situation, for some reason lol

PawsUpJago

I still can't even fathom that this is happening, it feels like fan fiction it's that unreal 😂

Makes me so happy though

VasilisVas

It’s cute Gaga acknowledged this, but don’t your hopes up. Nothing will come out of it and it’s probably for the best. 

thefamebitch

I hope she doesn’t meet with him in person just to let him down softly, fingers crossed! :ohno:

TEANUS
7 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

It’s cute Gaga acknowledged this, but don’t your hopes up. Nothing will come out of it and it’s probably for the best. 

Why would us not getting HEAVILY anticipated material that mostly just serves as fan-fare and seems to be an experience that’s validating Gaga’s creation for herself in a way she might not have even thought previously possible be for the best? In the age of streaming they have literally nothing to lose :shrug:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

I bet we only end up getting ARTPOP mascara.

This

"In honor of all my Little Monsters who petitioned for ARTPOP ACT II, I'm so happy to announce the newest mascara from Haus Labs, ACT II: Delusion."

200.gif

stevana229

even if they do agree to do an Act 2, it won't come out for at least 1-2 years.... and by then, hype will have died down 

Archived