Jump to content

Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
funny

Gaga reacting to fans bringing Act II petition to her on Gucci set


Featured Posts

littlepotter

Do you guys realize how many figoats are going to start uncontrollably laughing in the cinemas when this seemingly serious scene comes on? :lmao:

won't you come with me?
  • LMAO 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Do you guys realize how many figoats are going to start uncontrollably laughing in the cinemas when this seemingly serious scene comes on? :lmao:

The GP will think we are mad

Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

"40k signatures? for a Part 2 to that sh*t I don't even remember? and you're bringing it up to me during filming like I'm supposed to give a sh*t? Take this stupid f*cking petition in your stupid f*cking costume and get the f*ck out of my sight!" I'm a professional lip reader

  • LMAO 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
Just now, weed said:

"40k signatures? for a Part 2 to that sh*t I don't even remember? and you're bringing it up to me during filming like I'm supposed to give a sh*t? Take this stupid f*cking petition in your stupid f*cking costume and get the f*ck out of my sight!" I'm a professional lip reader

I could be wrong but I think I also saw Jack Huston say "at least promote Chromatica"

"please release Sour Candy"

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The GP will think we are mad

They already do :teehee:

won't you come with me?
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

ARTPOP is trending on twitter w 90k tweets!! old news prob but exciting

  • YAAAS 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
25 minutes ago, weed said:

ARTPOP is trending on twitter w 90k tweets!! old news prob but exciting

I'm your 44kest reaction point :gaycat:

won't you come with me?
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
Just now, littlepotter said:

I'm your 44kest reaction point :gaycat:

omg :vegas: thank you queen, coming to pass you soon :sis:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LandonM170

Omg, was this just a scene someone filmed while they were shooting a scene or did someone actually bring Gaga a petition? There is no way they actually brought on to her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
1 hour ago, LandonM170 said:

Omg, was this just a scene someone filmed while they were shooting a scene or did someone actually bring Gaga a petition? There is no way they actually brought on to her.

Sis the man is Jack Huston an actor.

and obviously Gaga isn't actually reacting to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...