Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Free Woman" sent to French Radio

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

Hey Boy
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

so added to nrj?At least its a big station..and again was 911 first sent to the radios or after the mv dropped?:oprah:

After

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Hey Boy said:

After

just checked gaga now tweets and apparently it was before the mv dropped

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

just checked gaga now tweets and apparently it was before the mv dropped

Yeah and she teased the mv properly one day before it came out (on the 17th she uploaded several pics on her insta which was on a thursday)

So we might be lucky tomorrow. :selena:

But honestly... I don't get their decision to put it out in one country? That is a strange marketing movement. I really don't understand it. I come from that background - I studied Business with a major in Marketing - this doesn't really make any sense to me. Can someone explain? Why only France?  (I know Dom Pérignon is a french brand)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Yeah and she teased the mv properly one day before it came out (on the 17th she uploaded several pics on her insta which was on a thursday)

So we might be lucky tomorrow. :selena:

But honestly... I don't get their decision to put it out in one country? That is a strange marketing movement. I really don't understand it. I come from that background - I studied Business with a major in Marketing - this doesn't really make any sense to me. Can someone explain? Why only France?  (I know Dom Pérignon is a french brand)

she didnt post it the day before, she was teasing a week or two before the mv(the siren emoji, posting at 9:11) and they did the same with 911 too they sent it only to Italy.I think its to see how it charts and the radio plays and maybe promoting different singles in different countries?I think sour candy was a single in Australia if i am not mistaken :/

lilboyblue
4 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Either they're testing it, or the initiative came from their local counterparts. Every market is different and maybe their partners in France think they have a good chance pushing Free Woman there.

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

she didnt post it the day before, she was teasing a week or two before the mv(the siren emoji, posting at 9:11) and they did the same with 911 too they sent it only to Italy.I think its to see how it charts and the radio plays and maybe promoting different singles in different countries?I think sour candy was a single in Australia if i am not mistaken :/

no I'm not talking about those emojis... she did tease those with her insta post with the flowers too...

I'm talking about the REAL tease with the photos... look at it again :vegas:

Rifek
23 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I'll be tuning in the whole night. I hope they play it! Or will I have a better shot with RFM 103.9?

RFM is a better shot I guess 

NRJ just added it to their „new songs playlist” but it didn’t air yet I think 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tinnitus15
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

no I'm not talking about those emojis... she did tease those with her insta post with the flowers too...

I'm talking about the REAL tease with the photos... look at it again :vegas:

yeah that's true,but we kind of knew it was coming with her teasing and vma performance 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Rifek said:

RFM is a better shot I guess 

NRJ just added it to their „new songs playlist” but it didn’t air yet I think 

can you send the playlist?

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

Either they're testing it, or the initiative came from their local counterparts. Every market is different and maybe their partners in France think they have a good chance pushing Free Woman there.

Yeah, probably. But this is just not it. If I were on her team and they were all discussing this, I would definitely not recommend it. I really think they should either not release it as a single at all (nowhere) or release it with a proper music video and send it to radios everywhere (at least to the most important markets) as a proper single.

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

yeah that's true,but we kind of knew it was coming with her teasing and vma performance 

well... I think we know because of Dom Penguin... because we know there is still more coming :selena:

I'm being delulu I know... I just want her to release any song with a proper music video at this point :messga:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Yeah, probably. But this is just not it. If I were on her team and they were all discussing this, I would definitely not recommend it. I really think they should either not release it as a single at all (nowhere) or release it with a proper music video and send it to radios everywhere (at least to the most important markets) as a proper single.

i dont think they care..Its almost an year old album with 0 promo,so they know it won't smash

QueenChromatix

911 was added to French radios on September 15, 2020. MV was released on September 18, 2020. Thank You :)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Mother of Puppies
Just now, polishmonster said:

911 was added to French radios on September 15, 2020. MV was released on September 18, 2020. Thank You :)

Well... I'm waiting for friday and then I'm giving it up. :bradley:

Archived