Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countdown: ARTPOP ACT II

dit

Featured Posts

JustTea
11 minutes ago, River said:

and... it's starting:emma:

ARTPOP vol 2 is not coming, it was never recorded but 1-2 songs like Brooklyn Nights

It definitely has multiple demos recorded for it but never mastered, so she would have to re-record her vocals most likely. :legend:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was gonna be your Act II release countdown thread already :messga: cuz I am READY to start posting in it! God my adrenaline when she posted those tweets

⚡🐲

Pretty Please

You guys just want to be disappointed. Im convinced there cant be anything else than an addiction to being let down and then playing the victim about it. 

MANiCURE 6
6 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

You guys just want to be disappointed. Im convinced there cant be anything else than an addiction to being let down and then playing the victim about it. 

Who are you ? :billie:

Can't you let people be happy ?

Andreu

I hope she keeps it for the 10th anniversary tbh. If being aknwoledged on twitter is enough proof a project is coming, this year we have the chromatica remix album and the CTC sequel, and that's more than enough for a year

12 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I thought this was gonna be your Act II release countdown thread already :messga: cuz I am READY to start posting in it! God my adrenaline when she posted those tweets

OMG you know what?!?! let me transform it to that!! The STORY CONTINUES! yaaas.png

OMonster
20 minutes ago, ChromaticaGa said:

What we need is ARTPOP (Stefani’s Version) with songs from the vault

It’s funny but maybe Taylor Swift’s recent re-releases may have shown Gaga (and other artists/managers/record labels) that back catalogues, and unreleased material, don’t just need to be left in the past. From a business perspective, they represent a relatively passive income, and from an artistic perspective, they allow for an artist to give life to old (and new) work that perhaps wasn’t given the right treatment before. 

I mean, I could really see Gaga reclaiming the chaos and trauma of the ARTPOP era by releasing a second act on her terms. As a songwriter on every track, she could even re-record unreleased material so as to avoid Troy having to profit from the original masters. This could really be her Fearless moment. 

subtext / fantasy

thatfoxyfeeling

She isn’t going to release Vol 2 but it’s cute that she has acknowledged the petition and we can celebrate a dark time for Gaga and her fans, it’s almost like we’ve come full circle with ARTPOP. :enigma:

99 bottles of Dom on the wall, 99 bottles of Dom...

*once we finish counting down the song maybe we’ll have another update from DJWS :bradley: gosh I’m happy for him throughout this too, he’s been really sweet and passionate about the fan response!*

⚡🐲

PartySick
56 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I kinda see her getting this glimmer of hope tonight, asking her team, “can we do it?” 

I would love it. Why not give it to the fans? Chromatica was taken from her and us. Let’s use ARTPOP ACT II as a way to get back there. Then have a massive dual concert. 

im fangirling sorry. 

I'm here for this honestly :flutter:

Honestly, I'll give two of my kidneys just to hear Sire :bradley:

🖤

RudraCNG

Y'all jinxing it :gaycat:

Jk, really happy she acknowledge it. I'd have never expected that.

5 minutes ago, PEZ said:

99 bottles of Dom on the wall, 99 bottles of Dom...

*once we finish counting down the song maybe we’ll have another update from DJWS :bradley: gosh I’m happy for him throughout this too, he’s been really sweet and passionate about the fan response!*

It's really cute he's been so excited about ARTPOP rising in the charts, like he can't believe it :kara:

A MESS
1 hour ago, dit said:

I really really believe she will give it to us :giveup: It's not a conspiracy or far fetched pipe dream anymore.

:huntyga::huntyga::huntyga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

A MESS
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I kinda see her getting this glimmer of hope tonight, asking her team, “can we do it?” 

I would love it. Why not give it to the fans? Chromatica was taken from her and us. Let’s use ARTPOP ACT II as a way to get back there. Then have a massive dual concert. 

im fangirling sorry. 

can you link me the fan fic? thanks

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

LastNight

I think it was a very painful era for her (as we know) because she was not able to do things the way she wanted, including releasing Act 2.

Part of me thinks it's too emotional for her to go back, part of me thinks she loves being proven right and would appreciate the catharsis of people finally respecting the record years later (like she knew they would) and finishing it off the way she intended. Honestly it would complete the mythology of ARTPOP perfectly, I always think of it as an extended performance art piece, just not in the way she intended.

Archived